9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Man I can't believe its been 4 years.
Besides everything you had mention above, I still remember when I was still nobody here the clan was really active. Everyone were nice and having a good time doing whatever is happening on the board, then after some old Delta members joined and Murm took over I started playing with Wittsy and Jules regularly everyday. Bo's comic is one of the biggest thing ever happen in Piratez and my Toribash life, it was a big hit amongst the members that everyone would do anything to make an appearance there.
There was Squirrel with his rap debut he posted here... And Face's Asian gay avvy...
Oh and our very first activity crisis when many important members were leaving, Grayve's in charge back then, I still remember when Perica, Abel, and I stayed until late at night just to keep the board busy.
Good times.
I remember the big fights over who'd become the next co leader, hahaha.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
I remember when Grayve was like sup you are the leader now. I still don't know how he trusted me giving leadership to me. I just wanned mod powers lol. To update and stuff but then I got more busy with trainings.

Oh also before I joined I was in a clan named Sin. Official thanks to me and carbonking. I was the co-leader all the time. And I got kind of bored there and it was inactive as fuck. I was a little kid back then but I worked a lot for the clan. Events, modding and I was checking the forum every 10 minutes. But yeah I left it because of the loss of members and nobody wanted the clan alive. So I was searching for clans and heard about Bo's RIFT comic and I flipped my shit. It was pretty amazing to me at that time. So I was like I want to be in the comic. And Piratez was really active at that time. And there were well known people to me. Like Grayve, etc. So I posted an application and no one was even skeptical about me. It was hard to fit in though. Nobody ever responded to my posts. When I got Overseer I started helping out people. Like when mods were lazy. I posted an edited roster and what not. But unfortuanatly I was never included in RIFT. Although I was like one of the top clan members. (I mean in ranks) There were like 5 Overseers with me if I'm right. So yeah all the new people were included in RIFT except me. All old ones were there too. I even never got a drawing of me in wibbles when he offered free ones. He skipped me right away. Well those are my memories about RIFT. But I never did all the stuff to be in the comic. And not that Bo hated me. We were even talking sometimes on forums, IRC, PMs and what not. I just wanted to see a special drawing for me which I didn't get. Ever. Still glad that I joined.

Tl;dr:

I joined to be in RIFT. (not really)
I'm in RIFT, only in last 3 pages though, lol.

Originally Posted by Mookiefish View Post
I remember the big fights over who'd become the next co leader, hahaha.

Same, all the candidates do some kind of campaign and stuff, except me.
I still won though.
:P
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
I still won though.

Pretty sure I beat you and then became Captain.

And then promoted you.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Anyone remember when wibbles was around and whenever newcomers chose to post in it to introduce themselves, they would be heavily berated? Hahahahahahahahaha
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
There are still some serious topics sometimes though.
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
Pretty sure I beat you and then became Captain.

And then promoted you.

You won by 2 or 3 votes IIRC but we both got promoted as First Mate anyway.
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
I was around when wibbles was WIBBLES, just people talking and screwing around.

Just random General chats.

That was great!

I remember that!

Ooh, nostalgic sensation.
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God