Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

For *goodness* sake Kordiss. That thread was discussion.

EDITED for younger viewers >.>
Last edited by Corey; May 8, 2009 at 10:47 AM.
The leaders around here are kinda harsh im afraid Theife. Maybe try a more lenient clan? Or you could post around and then come back.
No need to flame.
But still, it was pretty, random.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Yea, 8 posts... not good.

Kordiss or Playaj, maybe we should inform people that we are 2nd Dan+, and 300posts+.
Then we might stop getting people with 8 or so posts coming over and asking to join.

EDIT: I don't even see it on the first post of this thread!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I know I do.
I am trying to do so.
and how is my sig misleading?
I know I used to flame a lot.
But I am trying to be a better Moderator, and to do that, I need to stop being silly and start getting down to business.

It wasn't serious enough to create an entire new thread. Just posting it in here would have worked.

EDIT: I see, you have.
I see.
[Suggestion] Search for their account and see how many posts they do throughout the forums, from the market to whatever, and judge from that. [/Suggestion]