I live in small city called Ciechocinek. It's located
somewhere in the middle of Poland. It lies right
next to the biggest river in Poland. Ciechocinek
is mostly known for lots of brine. I think it's enough
to explain why it's called ,,City of salt''. It's also famous
for structures called ,,tężnie'' or graduation towers.(google
if u want to know what are they for). Walking near them
is very healthly, but not only near towers, but the whole city,
cause air here includes loads of iodine.
Except that there's nothing special tho.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
So, i don't like to talk about where i live mainly because its very boring and obsolete. but my family was air force and now my dad is retired so im stuck in a dump. Lol. But anyways just google the Dust Bowl and you will see what it feels like. Its Oklahoma retards. im so sorry, i really am.
Cnc?
My city is the capital of the state (Vitória). isn't large, isn't small. here we have some wars and shots, and weed, coca etc but i dont see that in a long time. we have a swamp. not much to say... its a good place, but if you smoke weed or eat a dealer wife you will be killed.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
hey sorry for not posting and being inactive. I was pretty busy and trying to make replays. I actually think i'm getting better i know I'm not that good but I spent a couple of hours on this one please take a look and tell me if it's good. I'm planning on launching over to uke and making a madman out of it. CnC please it took me a while and you guys know i'm still a really bad replay maker. Thanks.
Attached Files
[M] WIP.rpl (38.5 KB, 7 views)
Jaded.
ok, i was sent by onsola himself to give yo this beautiful gift. Please cherish this. Also... this means no infractions.

The gift of batmetal

Cnc?
im 13 and my estfriend is a loli.................i said too much
Cool PPL list
|shev|pakkun106|DeakManiac |N3kos|horvat17|ZENBOY123|Xao0 the coolest|
Originally Posted by boogie22 View Post
im 13 and my estfriend is a loli.................i said too much

Pls apply in the recruitment centre in freeform and If you don't know how to apply in freeform or where the recruitment centre then don't annoy yourself with applying :>
-----
Hey guys me and Imatrx were playing in a server hahahaha, He got rekt hard, I will upload a replay, he ended up with 50% win ration and 6 wins with 4 loses, I ended with 22 wins and 4 loses after all with a win ratio 61% yeah!!! Wanna see him getting rekt hard? yea Yea? YEa? YEAAA? YEAAAAAAA?
By a guy called kenny or L0en he told him noob then he got Rekt hard, heh.
-----
Omg Imatrx u lucky the replay is bugged omgggggg,
I have bad news guys
The internet may go off for 2 weeks or even a month because they're making new phone numbers for the city, DAMMMNNNNNNNN
Attached Files
Imatrx noob.rpl (343 Bytes, 3 views)
Last edited by Wetch; Dec 13, 2015 at 12:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hmm. Who put imatrx incharge of infractions? Sorry for inactivity guys, internet being a dick
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
YOU WON TO IMATRX?
Anyways is too easy man, np
I will tell moderators again if they forget.

@eki27: you know who?
*sounds of drums*

YOU KNOW WHO

Running away...
It brings an unnatural imbalance to the force, how dare onsola does this ;-;
Btw who else is hyped for the new awesome starwars flick?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2