Toribash
Originally Posted by UnknownTB View Post
Smurf, even if I don't get in the clan, GMT wont be a problem. +3 isn't that far away. Besides, we always meet [U] members online witch means we got close GMT's.

um yeah maybe, but im not always on, idk about u emile.
Me and my brother is 2 plus N3WB, is 3. I've played with you before smurf so we need one more, plus apollo and ares if they make it
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
Me and my brother is 2 plus N3WB, is 3. I've played with you before smurf so we need one more, plus apollo and ares if they make it

Umm.. Yeah, this can actually work. But we can't play with 5 members only we need some backup because not all of us have mastered the mods in CL, me and Emile are used to play grabbling mods, and I saw Apollo in some striking ones as well as n3wb. Idk about you though but the very first time I saw you playing was in abd public but I'm p sure you can handle some other mods. I don't know if there's judofrac but n3wb is up for this I think. So we will be ready as soon as we get members for every mod in CL. Also Good luck!
Man I use to be very good at judofrac but I have gotten a bit rusty I'll see if I can play like I use to , rank 80 old system
Rainbow
we should open a room to train a lil bit at those mods, espically the ones we aint good at. when are you guys on?