Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
u avin a giggle thar m8? ill bash ya fookin ead in. i sware on me mum.
u aint got shit on this brotha
fite me irl
ill rek u, m8

Sounds kinda like the conversations I hear in game

1.ha, u tink ur so gud but i rek u anyday
2.wen
1.o i ment irl nobo

Sometimes this community makes me sad ):
S A D B O Y S
Yeah, that's basically the funniest type of talk I can type. Lol
And yes, the Toribash community is in a sad place right now. They used to have like 15,000 people on at a time... Now it's down below 400.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
u wun go m8? wun go?

But yeah. My sleeping pattern is a little off recently. I've been going to bed at 2 or 3 and waking up at 2 or 3. Lol

Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Yeah, that's basically the funniest type of talk I can type. Lol
And yes, the Toribash community is in a sad place right now. They used to have like 15,000 people on at a time... Now it's down below 400.

Really? When was that?
my clan was deleted
A few years ago. Around 2008-ish.

Also, I guess you could say it's getting better. I haven't been hurting too much these past couple days, but it does that. It will hurt constantly for 2 or 3 weeks, and then not hurt for a week.

Should be starting PT soon. I hope that will get my straight.

Edit: Also, if you haven't noticed, there's an app in the recruitment thread. Go check it out.
Toribash Takeover and Steam were suppose to be like the thing that saves the community. It hasn't really done much on the YouTub side. Greenlit helped a little in my opinion but Steam hasn't officially got the game on it.
Seeing as I'm in this thread, that means I'm here to join.

Hi, I'm NitrateDash. I don't wanna state my real name as of late due to privacy reasons. And it just feels downright weird having someone from an online game call me by my real name. No offense given.

Anyway, I started playing about 3 years ago. Going by the account of DarkeVipr. I went on a hiatus for about a year due to college and I decided to come back. Unfortunately, I forgot my credentials to my old account and now I'm left with no choice but to make a new one.

If you guys need more info about my past:
Spoiler: The story of DarkeVipr

I'm currently Yellow Belt. It's gonna be a long way to Black, I can tell. I'm pretty decent at Aikido and Judo. I don't know shit about wushu, that's for sure. But I wouldn't mind having my hand at it. I don't know anyone in this clan and I doubt you know me. As to why I'm joining, you seem like a pretty cool group of people. I'd like to make some new friends. And since I just restarted my life here, I would love it if I get to hang out with you guys. And why not apply at an official clan you might ask? Well, the experience of being in the clan in its DSC days was simply the best. Being there when it started, and being there when you're official. It's an awesome feeling. Why would you want me? Well, I'm not anything special but I'm pretty good digital artist. I'll give examples when asked.

My usercard (Don't look, it's a shaaaaame)

A few things about me. I play games like a whole freaking lot. My laptop's full of them and I only finished about 4. Also, I'm a brony and otaku. Hope those facts won't sway your decision about accepting me. I like Bon Jovi and Queen. I'm in the process of making a Bioshock: Infinite tribute using a Queen song. As for my skills in-game, I'm pretty decent. I still know how to noobclap execute moves properly. Give me a few days, I'll get my touch back. I don't have decent replays to show since I suck at making single player replays. But nevertheless, I'm willing to learn.

I'd much appreciate it if you accepted me. Thanks for giving your time in reading this ridiculously long application. (Do you guys get these kinds of apps often?)

Such app
much wow

I like the app in all honesty but it seems... mysterious. Like you don't want us to know who you are which, in a sense, I get but I would like to spend some time in game with you before saying yes. The quote could also be fixed as stated in earlier responses.
Not the show.
Yeah. TB Takeover didn't do as well as I thought it would. It still did fairly well though.

Also, I need to make a new roster for The Clan Table.

ABD - Soap, Risk (Full)

TK - Soap (Someone else?)

Wushu - Forgot who was playing here. Care to remind me?

Lenshu - Risk (Need someone else, right?)

Judofrac - Ice (Full)

Let me know if you think you can play in one of the mods I listed that needs people.
Well, as an ally of this clan... I will do whatever is required to be useful. Just name it.