Toribash

The Story, designed to include all names in #claninq at the time

If somebody could do a dramatic reading of this piece of shit that would be great.

orange

Glimpsed
^Well thanks for that. I think I need therapy now. Does anyone want to pay for my therapy?

Also, was it so hard to be playing the Legend of Zelda while you were eating the Tuna Glimpsed? Was it really? How do you think this makes me feel? I mean, you managed to incorporate the word "Yaizmat" but not the popular, well renowned video game series "The Legend of Zelda".

I demand you change it immediately.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
^Well thanks for that. I think I need therapy now. Does anyone want to pay for my therapy?

Also, was it so hard to be playing the Legend of Zelda while you were eating the Tuna Glimpsed? Was it really? How do you think this makes me feel? I mean, you managed to incorporate the word "Yaizmat" but not the popular, well renowned video game series "The Legend of Zelda".

I demand you change it immediately.

It's not easy being an owl wizard, ok? I can only do a certain amount before I have to recharge my magic. I could have if I wanted to. The destruction spell on the orange should be more than enough to prove my abilities.
-----
Also, has nobody considered doing that reading yet?
Last edited by Glimpsed; Aug 6, 2015 at 08:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
Also, has nobody considered doing that reading yet?

I don't have a good enough mic to do it justice. It deserves better than my macbook's internal mic.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
I don't have a good enough mic to do it justice. It deserves better than my macbook's internal mic.

Glimpsed
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
I hate you

do you know how many times I tried to click that?

Imagine how I felt about that. I use a mac. Glimpsed, your spoiler isn't working fyi
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.