Toribash
I've traveled to Canada before. It was a vacation of about 3 days, so I didn't formulate that solid of an opinion on Canada, but the bacon was good.
Originally Posted by MMATori View Post
I've traveled to Canada before. It was a vacation of about 3 days, so I didn't formulate that solid of an opinion on Canada, but the bacon was good.

How does bacon taste?

I want to go to onsola's house to molest him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh wait I live under his bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah I've been to the US. And that's pretty much it, lol.
-----
Also guys, check out the latest T5IF. I think it's the first time two MAU members (or in the replay they were both mau) have appeared in a single one.
I was #5, vic was #1. gg m8, gg
Last edited by Oxide; Dec 12, 2015 at 05:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Arakata View Post
i never, but i want travel to Onsola's house to sleep and eat xD

Raywill - lol really cool dude.

lulz, oki, np
Mat: ps I live under your bed (?) bedception
Seba: sure I can teach u some tricks I know for MP

Have I ever been out of this (shitty) country? I wish lol
Once I was heading to Brazil but they didnt let us get out of the contry so I stayed in a province called Misiones and saw the Devil's Throat, an impressing waterfall in the middle of the river (a picture at the bottom so you see what I am talking about) Also you will see in that pic how close I was to being in Brazil

pics

I guess I wil start a new topic since most of us have never been to other countries;
Describe a lit bit your city:
I will start; I live in this small city near to the capital of the country. It is called San Fernando, I used to know why but honestly I dont care lol. Here you can find one of the oldest churches in Argentina, and here they found for the first time the virgin Maria de Aranzasu, or at least they say so idk.
Its kinda beutiful, with lots of trees and some acient buildings, some od the roads are made of stone as it has been for over 200 years. Its nice tho the ppl who drive complain cause the stones totally distroy the cars xD
if u wanna chweck some images google the city lol, you can see it from google earth street view.
ok,gg imat.
also,yeah i know how close we are(argentina and brazil),but i wold really like to travel and stay some days in mexico,buenos aires(argentina),USA,Russia,france or japan,really looks like nice those countrys,sadly i live in city,so,there aren't much trees and much of flore,but i have never been in another country(but i wold really like to).
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
lulz, oki, np
Mat: ps I live under your bed (?) bedception
Seba: sure I can teach u some tricks I know for MP

Have I ever been out of this (shitty) country? I wish lol
Once I was heading to Brazil but they didnt let us get out of the contry so I stayed in a province called Misiones and saw the Devil's Throat, an impressing waterfall in the middle of the river (a picture at the bottom so you see what I am talking about) Also you will see in that pic how close I was to being in Brazil

pics

I guess I wil start a new topic since most of us have never been to other countries;
Describe a lit bit your city:
I will start; I live in this small city near to the capital of the country. It is called San Fernando, I used to know why but honestly I dont care lol. Here you can find one of the oldest churches in Argentina, and here they found for the first time the virgin Maria de Aranzasu, or at least they say so idk.
Its kinda beutiful, with lots of trees and some acient buildings, some od the roads are made of stone as it has been for over 200 years. Its nice tho the ppl who drive complain cause the stones totally distroy the cars xD
if u wanna chweck some images google the city lol, you can see it from google earth street view.

That picture is like my throat ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I live in a city and that's it
Well I live in Bhopal, this absolute shithole, well to be honest it's pretty good with a lot of greenery and shit. It's a hilly area and also a junction, so a major rail route passes through it.
Well there are 2 parts to it. The old one and the new one. The old one is the actual shithole, with no sidewalks, motorbikes parked where people walk, so ultimately people have to walk on the road. And I'm not talking wide roads. I'm talking alleys and shit. It's really dirty as well.
So the new one is pretty good but it's not THAT new. I live here, like almost in the center of the city and that region is kind of a posh area, so no ghetto shit like gang wars, lol.

Actually 3 parts, since there are more posh areas with wealthy assholes living there.
I googled Bhopal...
What has been seen can not be unseen...
If you dare take a look...

But seriously thats not good at all, what was the tradegy that happened there?
K just made a bit of research, good you are still alive lol, from what I saw It was in 1984, so your parents could be dead or your grandparents; Thats terrible
Last edited by Onsola; Dec 12, 2015 at 08:42 PM.
I googled Bhopal...
What has been seen can not be unseen...
If you dare take a look...

But seriously thats not good at all, what was the tradegy that happened there?

uhh.. yeah. I forgot to tell you about that. The world's worst industrial disaster. Union Carbide had a really bad gas leak, methyl isocyanate gas, and that was around a slum area. Nobody was warned of it. It just happened. It started with people feeling like when you feel when something spicy goes in your eyes. Then it got worse with choking, and breathlessness.
causes of deaths were choking, reflexogenic circulatory collapse and pulmonary oedema.

It's pretty sad how when you search bhopal from another country's website, it shows something ENTIRELY different from what we see.
eh

Also, no. My parents, uncles, aunts and grandparents were not harmed. They were far enough to evacuate in time.
Well hopefully the only big trouble here in argentina is the political corruption, no risk of dying (for now) and some big waves of robberis organizated by well the corruption thing says it all people disgusted by the posibility of a new goverment.

Also that link shows me the same images, what do you see when you google it? only pics of the town? idk take a screenshot.
When you google san fernando you see apic of the river, there are usually floods around here but since I live in high terrain they dont afect me directly (for now) and the river itself is really polluted but you wont died if u fall in it (or at least they say so okno ppl actually row on it)

Originally Posted by Onsola's last words okno
Well hopefully the only big trouble here in argentina is the political corruption, no risk of dying (for now) and some big waves of robberis organizated by well the corruption thing says it all people disgusted by the posibility of a new goverment.

Last edited by Onsola; Dec 12, 2015 at 08:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Also that link shows me the same images, what do you see when you google it? only pics of the town? idk take a screenshot.
When you google san fernando you see apic of the river, there are usually floods around here but since I live in high terrain they dont afect me directly (for now) and the river itself is really polluted but you wont died if u fall in it (or at least they say so okno ppl actually row on it)

So mafias and mobs? We've had that but not looting and shit. Only protests.
Also. San Fernando. Dude, this looks like the best place to live in by the looks of it.
If you're a christian, lol.

These are the things I see when I type bhopal in a google search.

also can you tell me where this is, in san fernando
Well thats the main plaza, in the middle of the city. As I said, its not bad, quite beutiful indeed. The problems is the ppl here. Almost everyone are scumbags.Here you can do a tour in google earth

here, nice place hu? I have been robbed 5 times in my 16 years, actually in the las 3 years, 3 times near this last link and 2 close to the first one. (in the first one go throw constitucion till you get here I was robbed there with a friend by 5 guys and It was also there when I was first robbed, I was with my sister, I was 12 years old and a guy told me that he was going to kill me if I didnt give him my cellphone; as you know I dont have one; so I gave him my wallet and he ran away, with 20 pesos or 1.5 dolars)

I guess thats enough of the cronics of living in the third world lol, lets get a more optimistic topic please.
Last edited by Onsola; Dec 12, 2015 at 11:15 PM.