Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

CS:GO Spray Patterns
So explain this to me...

For those that don't know what i'm about to rant about.

CS:GO spray patterns are forums of shooting with automatic weapons, for example: P90 (slowly raises into a snake kinda line then moves right then left..)

Why do you think they have spray patterns?? I mean its kinda dumb if you think about it.

They tried to make this game (Gun Time Realistic).

Well I mean, in real life. I guarantee your gun does not click your force into an exact angle. Its random depending on your Elevation, Stance, Strength, Endurance Ect.

So why can't CSGO just add in random Spray patterns that over time you can build too?

Or maybe just make it so there is more ability to tell which way ur patterns will move due to like, wind or balance meter kinda idea.

Idk, maybe i'm just mad that I lose a competitive due to 1 last guy that needed to be killed but got confused and moved my gun right instead of left for spray pattern on my P90..

What are your guys thoughts?
CS always missed the point of spray.

Originally there were no spray patterns, you just pulled down varying amounts on all weapons and prayed that you would hit. This was obviously shit, so they added spray patterns to increase the skill ceiling of the game (you need to memorise spray patterns and have understanding of how to resume them or burst etc), and reduce the RNG. Obviously it is incredibly unrealistic, and relies completely on muscle memory.

For anyone wonder, the CORRECT way to do spray is to have the player shoot -> recoil moves the gun some amount (even partially randomly), and then the player can manually adjust their crosshair to keep it on target, and shoot the next bullet. When firing full auto the player has a fraction of a second to constantly adjust their aim. This is a good mechanic, it is 100% mechanics and 0% memory.

For P90 DO NOT HOLD TRIGGER FOR TOO LONG. The first like 10-20 are just down and slightly left, that's damn easy to remember. You can even burst the first 5 for minimal movement. Shoot and reset, or get really close and bhop strafe and just spray right at them. The P90 has very little spray so you can hit like crazy even by only pulling down.

CS has a shit ton of mechanics that you "just have to know". Honestly it's not a good design for a casual nor a competitive game.
If you have minions in your avy or sig DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS
moved and merged your thread here. Please be more careful in the future
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by ed View Post
speaking of knifes, got another (lol). This is like my seventh now.

Flip doppler FN. About $115

Gib
I'll be taking that donation thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
nty

Going to wait until my market place ban goes away to sell it and buy something different.

Dumb credit card and different account bullshit.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
nty

Going to wait until my market place ban goes away to sell it and buy something different.

Dumb credit card and different account bullshit.

feelsbadman

The fact that you need to wait to sell/trade items opened from cases, etc is honestly retarded.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Regular dopplers has dropped so much in price.
My flip being gamma doppler and that phase two it is worth almost 300usd. D:

fuck