Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm always trying to be serious in this thread. Some threads are useless in my opinion and I'm almost never posting in them.

Thought about some stuff and want to change some things:
It was actually kinda stupid to put Sergiodes immediately into the war rank, he's going to be a trial member now and we can vote on him later.
Ale has a new pc and he's good ingame at many different mods, he's the new person in the war rank.
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
I'm always trying to be serious in this thread.

Thought about some stuff and want to change some things:
It was actually kinda stupid to put Sergiodes immediately into the war rank, he's going to be a trial member now and we can vote on him later.
Ale has a new pc and he's good ingame at many different mods, he's the new person in the war rank.

We didn't find it THAT stupid, just a little sudden. The members didn't seem to give a shit about him entering like this.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
Yeah even I was a trial ;0

And it doesn't matter that we post less, we were were posting damn alot, really, normal clans post much less then we did. it's kinda weird that we dont have pages of shitposts with that activity.
But, I did like alot of activity. Then you got something to do on the forums.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I "finished" yesterday, only have to be there a few more times because of prom night and other shit.
damn, i still have to go till december :/

btw, i was playing gtfastbreak, did a switch hands between my legs then dunk, it was awesome :o
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
dunk!
Attached Files
Switch.rpl (61.5 KB, 5 views)
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris