3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[App]Slasher666 ~Doxxy
I'm a bit worried about his distinct lack of posts, but he seems pretty cool. I'm going with apathy with a slight flavour of yes.
i will talk to him on IRC before i make my decision, ive played him in-game and he seems ok but i want to see what hes like on IRC. so yh apathy with inclination towards yes.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
I'm a bit worried about his distinct lack of posts, but he seems pretty cool. I'm going with apathy with a slight flavour of yes.

Post count doesn't worry me. One of the coolest guys I have ever met on tb has posted about 10 times but still hangs around and lurks a bit. I speak to him on irc once a day when he hasn't got work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Tart View Post
I say yes, he's cool(I think), and he'll boost our ingame activity for sure,.

^ and finally I'd have someone to spar with in a close timezone of mine
Name: Mike
Belt/Qi (User Card):
Past Clans: [Aliens], [PK], [Ghost]
IRC Access: available
Infraction History: none
A little about yourself (optional): My name is Michael, I'm Russian. I enjoy parkour, basketball or just hanging out in the neighbourhood. I'm rather old player, though I've recently been inactive (for about a year or so). I decided to join [r] because i was looking for a fresh and lively clan, and such is Raid IMO. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them all.
Life is strange

^ lol did you snip his sig? anyway, he seems cool. i'll speak to him tomorrow.
Yeah, he seems cool.

I'll see if I can find him In-game sometime. (or on IRC)

Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
I'm going with apathy with a slight flavour of yes.

that ^
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
Yeah, I say yes. seems like a good fellow.

I (Should) be PM'ing soon.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم