Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Yeah, Redundant is a girl. Came as a big surprise to me as well.
Never knew that any of the staff were females. I just assumed most of them were guys because girls don't always have the same fixation on video games as men do.
Well... besides me.

SRSLY? SRSLY?!?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Seeing as I'm in this thread, that means I'm here to join.

Hi, I'm NitrateDash. I don't wanna state my real name as of late due to privacy reasons. And it just feels downright weird having someone from an online game call me by my real name. No offense given.

Anyway, I started playing about 3 years ago. Going by the account of DarkeVipr. I went on a hiatus for about a year due to college and I decided to come back. Unfortunately, I forgot my credentials to my old account and now I'm left with no choice but to make a new one.

If you guys need more info about my past:

The story of DarkeVipr

I'm currently Yellow Belt. It's gonna be a long way to Black, I can tell. I'm pretty decent at Aikido and Judo. I don't know shit about wushu, that's for sure. But I wouldn't mind having my hand at it. I don't know anyone in this clan and I doubt you know me. As to why I'm joining, you seem like a pretty cool group of people. I'd like to make some new friends. And since I just restarted my life here, I would love it if I get to hang out with you guys. And why not apply at an official clan you might ask? Well, the experience of being in the clan in its DSC days was simply the best. Being there when it started, and being there when you're official. It's an awesome feeling. Why would you want me? Well, I'm not anything special but I'm pretty good digital artist. I'll give examples when asked.

My usercard (Don't look, it's a shaaaaame)

A few things about me. I play games like a whole freaking lot. My laptop's full of them and I only finished about 4. Also, I'm a brony and otaku. Hope those facts won't sway your decision about accepting me. I like Bon Jovi and Queen. I'm in the process of making a Bioshock: Infinite tribute using a Queen song. As for my skills in-game, I'm pretty decent. I still know how to noobclap execute moves properly. Give me a few days, I'll get my touch back. I don't have decent replays to show since I suck at making single player replays. But nevertheless, I'm willing to learn.

So even after all that, you may think I'm still mysterious. Okay, I don't blame you. I'm a fan of Conan Doyle's works. You can probably tell by my signature. In fact, I have the entire Sherlock Holmes collection. Also, I have a Youtube channel. You can visit it right here. And here's my deviantArt. Just for the record, I'm more active on forums than in-game.

About Zone, well first things first, cool name. Reminds of something *wink wink*

It's familiar

Now that that's out of the way, let's start with the banner. It's fucking awesome. Props to whoever made it. And the manner in which you guys discuss. It's serious, but at the same time, you try to have some fun. And I get the "We aim to be number one" vibe without rubbing it into other's faces. I heard you guys can cure cancer. Zone is pretty laid back, but also serious at the same time. Me likey. It's balanced.

I'd much appreciate it if you accepted me. Thanks for giving your time in reading this ridiculously long application. (Do you guys get these kinds of apps often?)

I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.

Such app
much wow
Last edited by Nitrate; Nov 14, 2013 at 05:55 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Hmm. I've never heard of you, or your older account.

It was a good app, but a few things are troubling me.

For one, it seems you didn't say anything about Zone specifically. That app could have been posted to multiple recruitment threads and been fine on all of them. Not saying you did, I'd just like to hear what you think about Zone specifically.

The only other thing is the fact that you didn't post something very important. While you posted something similar, it's not exactly what was written, and we asked for an exact quote.

I'll stay neutral for now until your follow up on the things above.
Originally Posted by NitrateDash View Post
Seeing as I'm in this thread, that means I'm here to join.

Hi, I'm NitrateDash. I don't wanna state my real name as of late due to privacy reasons. And it just feels downright weird having someone from an online game call me by my real name. No offense given.

Anyway, I started playing about 3 years ago. Going by the account of DarkeVipr. I went on a hiatus for about a year due to college and I decided to come back. Unfortunately, I forgot my credentials to my old account and now I'm left with no choice but to make a new one.

If you guys need more info about my past:

The story of DarkeVipr

I'm currently Yellow Belt. It's gonna be a long way to Black, I can tell. I'm pretty decent at Aikido and Judo. I don't know shit about wushu, that's for sure. But I wouldn't mind having my hand at it. I don't know anyone in this clan and I doubt you know me. As to why I'm joining, you seem like a pretty cool group of people. I'd like to make some new friends. And since I just restarted my life here, I would love it if I get to hang out with you guys. And why not apply at an official clan you might ask? Well, the experience of being in the clan in its DSC days was simply the best. Being there when it started, and being there when you're official. It's an awesome feeling. Why would you want me? Well, I'm not anything special but I'm pretty good digital artist. I'll give examples when asked.

My usercard (Don't look, it's a shaaaaame)

A few things about me. I play games like a whole freaking lot. My laptop's full of them and I only finished about 4. Also, I'm a brony and otaku. Hope those facts won't sway your decision about accepting me. I like Bon Jovi and Queen. I'm in the process of making a Bioshock: Infinite tribute using a Queen song. As for my skills in-game, I'm pretty decent. I still know how to noobclap execute moves properly. Give me a few days, I'll get my touch back. I don't have decent replays to show since I suck at making single player replays. But nevertheless, I'm willing to learn.

I'd much appreciate it if you accepted me. Thanks for giving your time in reading this ridiculously long application. (Do you guys get these kinds of apps often?)

Such app
much wow

I, uh, maybe... It needs to be fixed up a bit. Neutral.
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
u wun go m8? wun go?

But yeah. My sleeping pattern is a little off recently. I've been going to bed at 2 or 3 and waking up at 2 or 3. Lol

That must be nice. Is your back getting any better?
my clan was deleted
u avin a giggle thar m8? ill bash ya fookin ead in. i sware on me mum.
u aint got shit on this brotha
fite me irl
ill rek u, m8
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.