Toribash
Piegod. Not my taste of music, but it does sound very high quality for what you're going for. Although, even if you're going to appeal to the idea that you want to stab somebody, i think the lyrics need to be a little bit more, detailed i guess lol.
Originally Posted by PieGod View Post
Datsick... dat's sick

Guys, check out my bands newly released, professionally recorded single 'The Stabbing'

http://wingsofsteel.bandcamp.com

this is pretty dope man!
what do you play?
Last edited by nerti; May 15, 2016 at 11:16 PM.
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by imTHATgood View Post
Thanks for the accommodation ya'll, but i'm leaving Ultimate. Will miss ya'll, n see you on the battlefield

Goodbye man
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey guys sorry for the inactivity I promise I am trying to make it back its just hard between everything and I know how dead ultimate is. We've lost members to that but thank you to all the people that's stuck through from the beginning like datsick and newb. Some others too like Daxter and pieces and all. Don't think i don't have my to family in the back of my head. Piegod knows I've been going through some shit with work and dentist stuff I ended up fuckinf my teeth when I was a cook with free soda I have countless cavities it seems so that's been priority. Love you all
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin