Toribash

Thoughts on Fiora?
Quadra on tower. Nuff said.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
I haven't really gotten to try her properly yet.
Two first games with her, we were laning against a poppy and a morg.

Kept getting dived onto my own tower from level 3 onwards, stunned against it then snared then dead.
That game was shit.

Then the next one, a cho and a xin kept knocking me up under my own tower.
Apparently xin can tank towers at level 4 without dying.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Yeah but I would like it if he had to choose between ulting a champ or a minion cause right now it feels like he ults a minion and by the time a tower is pushed he already has ult again

That would ruin the main reason why people play cho. The om noms. Everybody plays cho for the om noms. Nerfing the om noms just makes those players sad, and then cho has to sit in the low tier corner with all the other worthless champions without any om noms. And then he'll starve to death. Do you want to have the guilt on your conscience knowing you caused cho to starve to death because you did not let him have om noms? DO YOU!?

Besides, Blitz has an ult with half the cd, aoe, minor cc, and passive effect, and lb has an ult that has a 15 sec or something lower cd with greater burst potential at almost all points of the game. And they have a range that cho doesn't have. Seems fair that cho could use it often to get bigger so that he has an actual chance to use it during a team fight.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
That would ruin the main reason why people play cho. The om noms. Everybody plays cho for the om noms. Nerfing the om noms just makes those players sad, and then cho has to sit in the low tier corner with all the other worthless champions without any om noms. And then he'll starve to death. Do you want to have the guilt on your conscience knowing you caused cho to starve to death because you did not let him have om noms? DO YOU!?

Besides, Blitz has an ult with half the cd, aoe, minor cc, and passive effect, and lb has an ult that has a 15 sec or something lower cd with greater burst potential at almost all points of the game. And they have a range that cho doesn't have. Seems fair that cho could use it often to get bigger so that he has an actual chance to use it during a team fight.

That's where you're wrong. Cho's feast does true damage to enemy champions.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post

^ Exactly this.
He is a huge target because he has around 500 true damage when his ult is up.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~

cba to prove/test it but from my experience it even ignores Poppy's passive.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Exactly why the cooldown should be increased.

No, it shouldn't. He needs to get stacks. That's how Chogath works.
EDIT: Also dargon i think true damage ignores poppy's passive. I could be wrong though.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
True damage means true damage. It's like ignite. It's going to do the amount of damage that is stated in numbers no matter what.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~

I'm perfectly aware of the fact it does true damage. 500 true damage though is only by late game without any AP. Level 6, it's only around 300, even with the amount of AP somebody has at that point its only around 350. LB's ult does significantly more damage at level 6. And lb doesn't need to prioritize tankiness, so she will always deal more damage with her ult than cho until the enemy properly itemizes.

And even then, you can counter true damage with pure health. It's not like true damage is some unstoppable, game breaking mechanic, all though it certainly is a pain in the butt.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games