yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I got all the black bitches mad cuz my main bitch vanilla.....

Also @Cole hey I play percussion :3 and thats pretty cool to be friends with someone that has an epic band. lel
I'm outz.
Argh ! Well mates, I think I will be leaving piratez, you guys are pretty awesome but this is why I am leaving ( if anyone even cares )

Before I quit I tried reaching out to clan members by talkng to them, some people didint seem interested in being friends, it was like Im just in the clan, and I know nobody. Also lately Ive been more active and think I need a more active clan.

I couldnt say I miss anyone because I doubt anyone would miss me since I never use to interact with [Piratez]

See you around .
Originally Posted by MARDOBOY View Post
Argh ! Well mates, I think I will be leaving piratez, you guys are pretty awesome but this is why I am leaving ( if anyone even cares )

Before I quit I tried reaching out to clan members by talkng to them, some people didint seem interested in being friends, it was like Im just in the clan, and I know nobody. Also lately Ive been more active and think I need a more active clan.

I couldnt say I miss anyone because I doubt anyone would miss me since I never use to interact with [Piratez]

See you around .

Yes, I understand what you mean.
Too bad we haven't been able to talk for a long time, well whatever happens, Godspeed to you Mardo. Hope you can find the right clan.