Toribash
Both windowses are very good, but both have one minus, on winXP, you cant run newer games, without doing some technical things. but on win7 you cant really run any of the oldergames without doing the same, but i love both of them, i only used winXP and win7 in my life so maybe thats the reason.

Also, love your avatar <3
"5/10 It's pretty stiff but then end kick was good. If you work with it a little, you could get a 3 dm boom.

Here's a replay I whipped up in about 10-20 minutes... Was trying for something else then just said fuck it. Enjoy.
"

Digits, from this, what do you mean? I still don't understand what you are talking about o.o
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Oh... you want me to finish it. Well just say that then o.o

Here's your boom, no ending pose though. 2lazy. And another one with the actual kick you used, all you really needed to do was extend the ankle of the leg you were kicking with and near the frame of contact, just hold your hip.
Attached Files
Ending that one replay.rpl (237.1 KB, 5 views)
Ending that one replay 2.rpl (242.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Kunamikaii; Aug 23, 2012 at 06:33 AM.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Anyone watched pixar's brave? Who the hell says female protagonist animations won't be pleasing to males? Really enjoyed the movie.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I dont know what youre talking about EJM, but imma watch the movie now, online for free ofcourse, oh the beauty of the internet <3
That's hardly satisfying seeing that the movie still isn't released as a DVD.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Well, someone probably recorded it, with a HQ camera, but thats rare, so it looks like i will have to wait, also, im thinking of watching a Harry Potter marathon ^^