Toribash
*sniff's around* Seems not much activeness is around :< But I guess we all have life's right ^-^ How are we anyway?
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
College started yesterday for me, well only the orientation part and stuff though. There are still few paperworks left and class probably start next week.
How are you?
Oh man, I'm feeling so hyped, watching tomorrowland livestream. The atmosphere there is absolutely insane.
BTW, what's up with the Toribash livestream sh*t ?
> Piratez
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
College started yesterday for me, well only the orientation part and stuff though. There are still few paperworks left and class probably start next week.
How are you?

I am well rather tired had a "few" too many drinks if you know what I mean aha

Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
Oh man, I'm feeling so hyped, watching tomorrowland livestream. The atmosphere there is absolutely insane.
BTW, what's up with the Toribash livestream sh*t ?

I have been to defcon is Aus it's amazing man trust me. I'd love to go to Qlimaxx <3
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Sometimes when I feel lonely or playing games I go here: http://plug.dj/new-to-this-shit-mrsuicidesheep/

Gives me a feeling that I'm in a club only when I'm alone at home blasting all the songs through my speakers. It is chilly music dubstep/DnB or anything electro related. It really depends on the people as they play the tracks and others upvote or downvote them.

Anyhow... I have 3 days left to work. These past 2 days I was at my countryside. After 10th August I'm going to my countryside for rest of the summer. I'll probably write something tomorrow of what I've been doing, etc.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
I play online board games when bored.

Have a good time in the countryside Uby.

Online board games, I could give it a whirl haha seems like a time killer but again. That is what LoL is for right haha
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP