Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Guys, I think we're slowly dying. The frequence of posting is gradually decreasing.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
what beat said, but we can* start posting again, but well, this is just till everyone back to the activity.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
I finished my exams, so I can be more active again.
But it's summer now and I'm not at home so often.

For those of you who have never played tLoZ: Majora's Mask, I'd just like to share this.

The basic story of the game is that the moon is going to crash into the planet in three days, so the protagonist has to keep going back in time to try and save it.

This is the music in town in the game. It's cheerful on day one, rushed on day 2, and genuinely terrifying during day 3.
Last edited by Boerhae; Jun 26, 2014 at 11:35 PM.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Originally Posted by Boerhae View Post

For those of you who have never played tLoZ: Majora's Mask, I'd just like to share this.

The basic story of the game is that the moon is going to crash into the planet in three days, so the protagonist has to keep going back in time to try and save it.

This is the music in town in the game. It's cheerful on day one, rushed on day 2, and genuinely terrifying during day 3.

shouldn't this be in the game thread? Or music?
How do you kill one with no life?
Well I've finished my exams too now, Bitor were not dying just not as lively as before. We used to constanty have new posts can't keep that up forever. I think we've found I nice space between makeijg a lot of spam and not posting.

From ze phone.
[AC] Assassin
i played it, finished it twice, i started pokemon then and i call my mudkip "mikau", lel ._.

it's an awesome game, but it should be on the games thread, lol.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Yea lets take it easy on the spam pls. i feel like 90% of our threads are spam.

Spam = lack of topic. Lack of topic = no posts. Lets try and be atleast a little serious in our posts, so we can avoid any sort of lack of communication.
How do you kill one with no life?