Toribash
Originally Posted by Dominingle View Post
So, now that I got in, I wanted to say something. I noticed, juuuust before I got the invite that apparently this clan exploded in March. That sucks. Not for me, mind you, but for those of you that had to go through it. I'm certainly not disappointed.

Those of you that stuck around: Bravo. That shows you're not in this for looking like a bad ass by being in "the best clan." Shows you have some loyalty to something this clan is or used to be. I wouldn't know what that is, but I'm glad to be a part of it.

The question I have for you is, what can I do to help this clan be what it can be?

It's funny you mention that, we did used to be "The Clan" for a while. People move on though, which happened with a lot of the older members.

On the subject of helping though, I'm not sure where to start over at this point. Just do whatever you feel is right, and hopefully it will do some good.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
It's funny you mention that, we did used to be "The Clan" for a while. People move on though, which happened with a lot of the older members.

On the subject of helping though, I'm not sure where to start over at this point. Just do whatever you feel is right, and hopefully it will do some good.

Dom and I actually discussed what happened back in March. I always thought the new members drove the older members away and it eventually killed the clan.

*cough* (fluxpony,udw0lf)
NOODLE ARMS
Originally Posted by LagSwitch View Post
Dom and I actually discussed what happened back in March. I always thought the new members drove the older members away and it eventually killed the clan.

*cough* (fluxpony,udw0lf)

That was part of it, I suppose.
dont flame
dont do bad things in general
just be an overall likable person and the clan will be better becuase of it
ohai Inferno
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
dont flame
dont do bad things in general
just be an overall likable person and the clan will be better becuase of it
ohai Inferno

ohai, what's up? :O
Nothing much
But hey
I see that ethr is reviving itself thats good
hows u ben?
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
Nothing much
But hey
I see that ethr is reviving itself thats good
hows u ben?

They always come back.
NOODLE ARMS
Originally Posted by LagSwitch View Post
They always come back.

being clanless is boring lol