Toribash
this is awesome i got 2k from that lose your self to dance comp and some peoples replays were way better than mine
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Yea i noticed,

Wish you the best of luck on the exams,

Anywho, i was one of those oldfags that Always watched animes when younger.

Dragon ball series
One piece
Hunter X Hunter
And Afro Samurai

Those are the pinacle of my favorite ones...(dragon ball is my alltime favourtie..love it to bits)
So my topic is, do you whatch any anime/read manga or such things, if so, what's your favourite ones, are you whatching anything now?

I'm quite fond of the newish series of the older mangas, One Punch Man, i've read the mangas and it's an extrordinary story, and the anime is fucking Amazing aswell.

yh Dragon Ball is all.
i love.

but i am watching Naruto now. and One punch... lol i wanna watch this soon. btw concon will do a vid about one punch man - one punch tori. do you will join?
Last edited by Arakata; Dec 11, 2015 at 12:15 AM.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
I'm actually working on a replay for that event so yea,

Doing somewhat of a longish selfspar with tori dodging ukes every attack without getting hit at all, then i'll get a devastating punch that hopefully will look good at the end.

and yea, Naruto was also a really enjoyable anime, and i fully recomend to watch one punch man, it's really great, the first episode gave me multiplie occations with goosbumps
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
silent, uppkicker I need you guys to improve the quality and leght of your posts. If you dont start making them better and longer we wont get far..
I would talk abot an anime I have seen, lets see, I saw Dragon Ball, but lots of years ago and a friend of mine told me to watch death note, I got to the chapter 20 and I stopped there.

watching series is not really my thing :/
lol

Hey guys, what about the new banner?
i liked, but i prefer the old banner. but its good. need only change the letters to orange.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Hey!

A new banner? i like it so much.

Its more better than the last banner.

Who make that? Nice work.
Hey guys its me...again...

yay

well just to tell you guys, that i have updated my replay thread with my first Pk thats actually decent. I would appreciate it very much if you guys CnC'd it on there since i dont PK much...
Thanks -Burke
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
i really liked that new banner.
looks much cooler.
about anime,i was watching naruto(i keep),i have watched dragon ball before,and when i naruto finish,i will start watching hunter x hunter( i really enjoyed the sound track. to give a marionette life and The imperor's time <3 )
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
thanks guys, i made the banner in case you didn't know. I also make avatars now so pm me if you want one. Also... victor left. ;-;
Cnc?