View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Colour. Like no other.
Some creative and colorful videos, they are really beautiful, worth your time. I hope you'll like them. If u have any video similar to these ones, please post it.

●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Only played the creature creator, looks cool, but I think it might get bad after tribal, because in the later stages it seems like your creature doesn't matter because it has weapons, a space ship and such.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
[invade] when saint comes back from Uk to ksa , i think me and him are going to have fun killing u all , well i don't know how GOW am a little good but saint can cover me with his 2 min 5 head shots lol , am talking about halo 3 , all add u guys now .

Tag name : NinjaGuardion [ i know Guardian is spelled wrong :P ) .
In GoW I used to be able to take my friends (and most people online) 4v1 easily with the sniper rifle, but I played CoD4 for such a long time I'm nowhere near as good. But in my anticipation for GoW2 I'm sure that I will be playing GoW a LOT in october and early november. That is if my 360 arrives when I want it too, which is basically anytime before Fable2 comes out (October 21). I'm really looking forward to playing you guys :P

As for Halo 3, I've kind of lost interest, the only reason I was still entertained past a few months was because of rank and forge, After I got to major and got the new maps, I pretty much stopped playing. Kind of a let down from Halo 2. But I suppose if enough people were interested I would play.
[RelaxAll]

Resdent evil 5 to me : nough said , it's awesome ! it's like better then bad company :P well for now i don't have GOW case my friend told me to get halo 3 first , case GOW 2 is coming and my friends stoped playing it , only saint pay it lol .
Yeah, Resident Evil 4 was beyond words. If RE5 can live up to it then it will be one of the best games ever, period. But it will be really hard to live up to RE4.
I'll most likely edit some stuff into the first post about it in time.
[RelaxAll]

I have to add a new situation. Today, for the first time, someone tryed to use his mental powers against me. He obviously failed, even if i had some difficulties, and i want his experience to be an important example for you all.

The message is: Never try to use mental powers against their inventor.
Attached Files
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●