Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Rhaemond View Post
Nope. It's a semi-serious anime.

You for real?

I've seen an anime vine, which the red-hair'd girl's bra suddenly got off.

o/
Originally Posted by xjmc View Post
You for real?

I've seen an anime vine, which the red-hair'd girl's bra suddenly got off.

o/

I saw an anime when the main heroes power was to take people's clothes off without touching them.
And he had to fight a girl, so he took her clothes off, and she was too embarrassed to fight, so she killed herself.

This is what happens when you give me subbed sites full of pretty much every anime.
I find stupid shit like this.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
I saw an anime when the main heroes power was to take people's clothes off without touching them.
And he had to fight a girl, so he took her clothes off, and she was too embarrassed to fight, so she killed herself.

This is what happens when you give me subbed sites full of pretty much every anime.
I find stupid shit like this.

I feel you ;-;

Watching "Kiss X Sis"

Yeey, More Ecchi o/
Semi-Hentai anime is not that bad, have a good time xjmc.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I`m currently watching Owari no seraph-Yamada kun to 7-Nin no majo Tv-Grisaja no Rakuen-Kekkai sensen-Plastic memories- Oregairu season 2 and Dungeon ni deai wo motomeru no wa machigatteriu no darou ka Lol that sure was a long name.
Almost all of Summer Season's anime.

Try Ore monogatari too.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Almost all of Summer Season's anime.

Try Ore monogatari too.

I have, Dunno why but I didn`t like it after The big guy (don`t remember his name) And the cute girl (dunno her name either) got together so I dropped it.
Haven't watch it myself. Some people said it's good so..
- made in Indonesia