Toribash
Dawn ur quite the over achiever ain't ya
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Gotta say I'm very impressed by tourneymun. Your shit is on point.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
orko pls let him in
3/1
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Hello TGS, my name is zikzy (Brandon Nguyen) the reason i am here today is because i would love to take part as a member in this clan not because i want to, but because i would have a great time getting to know the people in this clan, Anyway im 15 and live in Australia Ive been playing this game for about a few months now so im currently a 2nd dan black belt im not exactly the crazy type of dude you guys are looking for but im a very fun and cool guy to be around when it comes to anything of your concern, In game mods i love to play would have to be e.g wushu, ABD, xspar those three would have to be my favourite mods in the game (I love to create replay's to). I really appreciate you guys putting some of your time into reading my app much appreciated

Kind Regards, zikzy (Brandon Nguyen)
where is the video of you rapping Norf Norf by Vince Staples from the back of a car, filmed from outside of the car?