Toribash
sunfire passive is unique and that isnt a troll build, your a fed garen and you have lots of health and armor, they couldnt do anything to you.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by Chreeys View Post
Ahh, I remember the days when 6X sunfire was Op :' )

Fixed that for you. Good times :D
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Holy shit Fiora is awesome.
I'm gonna buy and jungle her first game the day she comes out.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
I've noticed that ranked is a bit of a joke in the lower elo. I was previously 1400, but then dipped dramatically all the way down to 1150 when I was getting paired with teams that didn't do something right. It only takes one person to lose the game, and of those games when I lost elo to 1150, I can only say I honestly had a poor performance in two of them. Having a person like that in every game though is just stupid, and I don't know how it happens.

That being said, I just played a game as Vayne and had to carry my team with a score of 21/4/13. The kills difference between the two teams was 47 to 41, which just goes to show what I mean. I'm currently at 1250.

Lastly, I recently started a team of 5 to compete in Go4LoL, with myself being the jungler and Oracle supporting. I'm the only one under 1400 - 1600 elo on the team , but yeah. Wish us luck.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
ifeel the same way Numbers, its very easy to throw away the game

Sometimes the team is winning and suddently some1 feels like doing something crazy and a 5 vs 5 becomes 4 vs 5 because he gets caught-
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by Chreeys View Post
And I just didn't want to admite that Garen was a Kill stealing noob champion :' D

Yes with my 17 assits...
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag