Universe
9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ok the channel now is registered. type: /join #psy to join the channel.

then we have to talk there , I have to explain to you how to register your nickname so you be opped automatically when you enter the channel.
[PsY] IRC
Hey guys rainboweye make us an IRC chanel to get it just click where say help and click where say join chat or just click this link:
http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=PsY
Last edited by feehlypy; Feb 16, 2012 at 11:50 PM.
[Psy] IRC
OK so now we have an IRC channel. You can post here some funny quotes and things like this. and here you can talk about the irc. questions and such things.

also everyone should go to the IRC channel when he can.

and darkstate, you have to decide who will have the halfop for the channel and who will have some authorities over others. when you decide tell me so i can add them. also you can add them but you still don't know how
-----
Mc and chus are the co-leaders. they should get the half op right ?
Last edited by rainboweye; Nov 3, 2011 at 05:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i realy like judo.JUDO ITS NOT THE SHIT LIKE IN TORIBASH OF FULL DISEMBERMENT oviusly its about grabs and shoulder throws.
darkstate, I gave you the admin and mckiller the operator. because you are the leader and mc is the co-leader. and when chus comes i will also give him operator. is that ok ?

you can do what you want with your clan channel. read this so you can learn about it GO TO THE ORC HELP.

and anything you want just ask in the #support or ask me.