Toribash
Originally Posted by illkickurass View Post
YAY MBK said he might reconsider if I use good gramar like this!!!!!!

Hmm... How about, "Hooray, MBK said that he might reconsider me if I use good grammar more often!"
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
You don't need to say "that" after "said", and don't need to say "me" after "reconsider" although, I do agree with "more often". But I feel "good" should be changed to "better". Let's stop picking apart what he says now -.-
He's at school like constantly now.
Also don't get mad but I forgot to ask D:>
I missed him, so 'was more of "I love you" than "Put 3vil in your clan."
I am me.

Originally Posted by WarHero
<War> freedom is lame

Understandable. :P

Anyway, I'm glad that you all support me joining.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
oh so he did join *adds to buddy list*
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
should i just add 3vi1 to the roster?

would be the best, i don't think someone has something negative to say
Originally Posted by Dutch (black lagoon)
My head's not torn off... My sunglasses aren't broken... Amen Halleluja, peanut butter

Originally Posted by Vii View Post
He's at school like constantly now.
Also don't get mad but I forgot to ask D:>
I missed him, so 'was more of "I love you" than "Put 3vil in your clan."

lol... Vii
what could possibly be more important then an online clan/community in which he may have to change a few characters on a post he made many months ago.
A confession of love from his Womanbreakfast?!?... nahhhh.