Toribash
I'm going to withdraw my application. Thank you anyway though.
All your frogs are belong to us.
Wszystkie żaby są polskie.
[Ae]ther.
//\\ Check out my GFX Shop! //\\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Froggies View Post
I'm going to withdraw my application. Thank you anyway though.

And to ultimate, our allies, of all clans. I would have expected them to be better than this.

Well, that was a dick move nonetheless. Don't post here again.
I'm guessing he double posted - I wouldn't be surprised if he used the same app too.
-----
Edit:
[u]ltimate has a 1 week recruitment process and they hadn't decided yet. He posted this app thinking he was going to be rejected. No. One app at a time, cancel the other.

Anyways he's not ours anymore.
Last edited by zubin; Jul 19, 2015 at 03:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello my name is jonathan or sweeyollo in game. And 4th dan. And my passion is toribash (Well not that big passion but passion). But i love also to freerun/parkour irl!.

Im a male and im 14 years old.
Im much active!. But you dont know how much :3.
Also i sell and buying so i make much profit now days! but that is not that much to know right now.
If you ask me. I love parkour in toribash and public sparring. And indeed Aikido, judo/judo frac ect.

I got replays too. See if you like them.

More info:

I will practice much!. And hangout with friends.
But idk if you guys war much but i will practice much!
so i hope you can accept me if you like my application.
Anyways i started when i was 9 years old. And i was on my friends house and played alot!.
I got an computer when i was 12 becouse i saved to a gaming computer!.
Now days i play gta 5, toribash, l4d2, TF2!.

Open me if you like what i did

My gmt is 2+. Sweden!. Have a awesome day!
Attached Files
32132131231231232.rpl (22.0 KB, 1 views)
[MAS] Binklawz.rpl (612.4 KB, 0 views)
[S] Eiky Sparring.rpl (562.5 KB, 0 views)
[S] WIth tyty35.rpl (621.3 KB, 0 views)
Perfect backflip.rpl (60.1 KB, 0 views)
[P] Lel how did i do this.rpl (179.8 KB, 0 views)

thx for the link

its a NO

thx and bye bye
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
greetings, i come to you from the lands of toribash bidding you to review and consider this application to your estemed clan. i am 16 years of age with the male gender. my belt is the 10th of dan, i live in Alabama USA. ive done well in tk gmtourneys and a few others in which i forgot their names, i have won 2 tourneys, out of 5 i participated in. my toribash history, its a long and sad story.... i emerged from the chaos of the tutorial to the realm of martial arts and random mods, my first clan was badco,, i stayed there until now, our leaders abandoned us and we are few in number, i was the only one who got on anymore, i have never been banned before, i have always kept my itemduel promisses. i'd say on a 1-10 of my forum activity im a 9, i check te forum on my phone once every few hours, and when in game i always keep a forum tab up in in steam overlay. my in game activity from 1-10 hmm... id say a 8, i get on atleast once every 2 days and play for a few hours, when school starts in a week ill be on much more because i wont be working at the waterpark i work at. my special skills, ive never tried movie making and dont have software for art, but i can spar well and i am well experienced in abd, tk, mushu, lenshu if thats what you mean to be included in this application. i dont have skype, i have steam, my steam name is nicejesus the harbinger. i got in touch with aeon through my friends theanimal and chirs in game/ and in steam somewhat. i hope you consider me for the clan.
~nicejesus
no the best looking app but nicely done

cool dude, looks like he can play a bit, 10th dan, funny, dosen't hate us,

survived me and Chirs messing around with him!!!!

+
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
:O Doesn't hate us, that's new.

Okay so, moderate app and not missing anything that I'm aware of. Funny, pretty good grammar, clean clan history and he looks active.

Yes from me.
Nicejesus was invited to trial. We'll give you instructions on steam about what to do at the end of your trial time.