Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Mouth or no mouth?
Well i've only seen red a couple of times and he seems like a cool dude when im around, but the majority vote is no so far. So i vote no aswell :/. Dont ragequit dude its not worth it. I know u might have changed but lets see it happen first.
Daemon of the clan Oblivion.
Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
I'm quite good with this type of thing.

Nice to read. Are you willing to try to make a clan vid of us? You don't have to, it's just a request from me :P
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Must Read!
Not to be abrupt or anything, but my BIRRPHH day is in 18 days. just putting that out there. *hint* *hint*
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
The only thing is that in order to have a clan video, we'd need replays from most, if not all, members. All clan videos I've seen entail ripping uke to shreds, and I don't see many people, including me, doing that easily or at all.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I get it Brody...

what kinda head texture are you looking for ? :cream:
-----
Screw ripping Ukes head, we're not going to do a cookie cutter video. We'll gather our best ACTUAL FIGHT replays and show some actual ownage.
Last edited by Zinrius; Apr 10, 2013 at 11:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
Amazing video idea...how do you post replays? I've got some cool ones.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
i dont know zin use the radioactive color, and black, and surprise me maybe like a cracked head or something along those lines? birthday gifts are awesome!

My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
Well if not all the members can make replays such as that, I can always do them myself and pose as you guys with the /lp commands. We could also use those fighter replays you suggested Zin. Ysome, when you make a reply, click Go Advance and somewhere at the bottom of the post after the icons, there's a button that says "manage attachments" and upload your replays there.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Looks really good!!! The scales under the arms, claws, feet, everything!!! Just wow!! Haha great work, I'm sure it looks amazing in 512x512!!!
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62