Toribash
I would say they DO exist but they CAN NOT be found on Earth. Maybe in outer space
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
I don't think it's to do with where you are as opposed to what your brain can perceive. We as humans could travel to the other side of the universe but probably still not see something in 4D.

I think the only way that we could see it, is if we had a major evolution that affected our brain and allowed us to comprehend things never thought before or, cybernetic implants in the future allowing the same thing.

-----

In other news. North Korea has declared a state of war against south korea.
"If the U.S. and the south Korean puppet group perpetrate a military provocation for igniting a war against the DPRK in any area including the five islands in the West Sea of Korea or in the area along the Military Demarcation Line, it will not be limited to a local war, but develop into an all-out war, a nuclear war." - Northern Korean war declaration statement.

As if all this fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq has not been enough... So many good men and woman(civilian men, woman and children are also at risk with nuclear weapons threatening to be used in this) are soon to lose their lives over yet another, power hungry world leader.
It is scary to think we have enough nuclear weapons on our planet to instantly remove ourselves from the face of the earth in under a day.
Last edited by Nyann; Mar 30, 2013 at 10:45 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

There will always be power hungry leaders and men. Humans can be extremely savage and remorseless sometimes.
Originally Posted by davidovsky View Post
Nuclear weapons should be destroyed/banned.
Another war ...

It is banned , but not for Israel , and Iran.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
I was saying banned, but really banned. Not even one nuclear bomb in the whole world.
But almost every country have nuclear bombs ...
Only one thing to write :
.:Grim Reapers:.
The US alone has 7700 nuclear weapons(2600 of them are ready to fire right this second if they wanted to) - the second most in the world. With Russia sitting on 8500.

Now, let's look at the third - France - with only 300. No country in the world should have more than 5 at most. The amount of damage a single one can do is absurd. This whole war will either be the Cold War all over again, or worse the start of world war 3.

The amount of nukes worldwide is 17,300. That is terrifying.
Now, that's only counting confirmed nukes. Not any experimental weapons, biological weapons and hidden nukes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

If the nukes are banned straightaway, there'll be no "warranty" that anyone wouldn't start a war the next second.
Everyone realizes that if they use nuclear weapons, the consequences will be almost unrecoverable. Even those mad power hungry leaders.

Well, I have doubts about North Koreans, but they're not the whole world.

Anyway, who the hell will decide to get rid of the most destructive type of weaponry just because of some unclear reasons? It's just impossible. There's always a risk of war, in any time. That's what diplomacy exists for, to prevent countries from such collisions.
Last edited by sir; Mar 30, 2013 at 04:06 PM.
Originally Posted by davidovsky View Post
I was saying banned, but really banned. Not even one nuclear bomb in the whole world.
But almost every country have nuclear bombs ...

Middle East doesn't have , FUCK YEAH
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit