Toribash
Self Description: Hey Piratez first of all my name is Koar as in Core or you can call me Albert, I live in the US and I'm 15 years old. I'm a black belt with pretty good skill. I'm really respectful to others in game and can bring many surprises in matches. Been playing since 2012 the good times but have taken breaks through out the years. I would love to join this clan as it has many Piratez and that they have Parrots as there pet. You guys have many awesome and skillful people that I would love to play with and hangout.
GMT: -6
Past Clans and why you left them (if any): Electric- left cause they were getting annoying, Jolt- Everyone started leaving, Origin- people were getting inactive, TFO- old clan died when I left tb for a bit was my first clan back in 2012.
Belt and Qi: Black belt, 1356 qi
Are you active on forum?: Yes Captain! I have like 3 posts a day.
Favorite/Best mod: love abd a bit rusty since I came back from a break, greykido, jousting
Three replays of your favorite/best mod: (not required, but we prefer it): Sorry Captain but when I took a break i deleted tb and it deleted all my sweet replays.

I appreciate the opportunity to join andI hope I become a member of Piratez soon!

Thanks

~Koar
If you haven't noticed, Koar join/made a clan about two days ago (1st). Thank you for your application and good luck with your clan.
Last edited by Zorow; Apr 13, 2016 at 07:26 PM.
App 2 (Its been a long time)
Hi [Piratez] Members.

Self Description: I am 16 years old, Australia. I don't have anything really special about me, but I'm a male.
GMT: +10
Past Clans and why you left them (if any): I have no past clans.
Belt and Qi: Black belt, 1668 ( I saw it on Torishop) only way to see my QI that I know.
Are you active on forum?: Well not really because I don't have a clan, but I will be.
Favorite/Best mod: Mushu, Greykido and aikido.
Three replays of your favorite/best mod: If I knew how to add replays onto a post I would. But I don't know how to.

Hope you enjoy my app.
Thanks - Bro
Last edited by BROBRO221; May 24, 2016 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Forgot QI
This last few weeks I seen you applying to some clans in very short span of time.
Sorry man, but I personally always questions applicants whether they could dedicate their loyalty to the clan they are applying and so I usually ask why they want to join the clan, but it makes me wonder whether people are joining just for the sake of "being part of a clan" when they try to apply to multiple clans. This kinda doesn't sit well with me, despite this clan's inactivity.
Yeah, I have trust issues, I know.

Neutral leading towards no, I will do some research first.