Toribash
just finished saints row 4 and grand theft auto 5 ugh...

2 amazing games C: guys....if you play saints row 4 wait for the dubstep gun amazing
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm currently playing Sim City: Deluxe edition and Virtual Villagers 3:The lost city on my iPhone.

Any ideas for good pc games? I'm currently running out of games. Perhaps i shall install Assasin's Creed Revelations, I and II again and play.
~Febli-chan~
I just re-installed The Sims 3 on my pc. Didn't have enough simoleons to build a large mansion so i ended up having a 4 room building. 3 beds in one room, another 3 in another room. The 3rd room ended up being a kitchen, and the other room a living room. Worst of all, i mistakenly put the entrance door in the first bedroom.

Well, i have 6 family members to feed in Sims. A father, a mother, a grandpa, 2 girls- elder is 20, younger one is 12, a son- 15 years old. And i simply have 2 days worth of simoleons enough to spend for a meal everyday for all these 6 family members. I also have trouble finding jobs for the father and the eldest gal.
~Febli-chan~
i actually have been playing Assassin's creed IV and Need for speed Rivals, Gta 5 sometimes. You won't find something better than GTA V and NFS rivals in the better racing game evah.
Anyone also have a ps3? add-me, sainzgc.
F*ck yeah, finally got GTA V!

Im cheating a lot like i did back in those GTA SA days. Now searching for Bugatti Veyron as my main ride.
~Febli-chan~