Toribash
Unfortunately you don't meet our requirements which can be seen 6 words into the first post

Originally Posted by Essence
Requirements
1000qi. Maturity. Relaxed attitude. Forum activity.

Essence is mainly a calm relaxed clan which relies mostly on forum interaction. Your application generally targets a "ingame only" kind of ideal. I could not pick up your personality from it at all. Your application was just a story of how you got banned, if that is your whole existence then so be it, but we want applications that share more information about yourself as such in the example applications below:

Example 1
Example 2
ConCon19 summed up my thoughts on that completely.
My vote is no, sorry.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
We are, your application was just incorrect and didn't host the correct information we were looking for.
Sorry for posting here but correction:

I said wait for me to give you more details through skype and I would show you an example of an application.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by tylercoon View Post
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt, almost 3rd Dan.

Name and Age: My name is Tyler. I am 16 years old.

History: As you may all know, I joined Toribash on July 1st, 2012. I did not know there was a forum until I stumbled upon it on October, 2013, pretty much a year and a half after. I have been pretty active ever since, and I go on the forums every day, and I am more of a forum- based person now. I still go in-game from time to time, but only for hanging out with my mates while playing random mods, sparring, and betting. One day I joined this clan called Pyro, it was my first clan, and I stayed there for about 4 months. They are sort of like a family to me, but they kind of fell apart at one point and things went downhill. And yes, Pyro is the only clan I have been in.

Why did you choose Essence?: I chose Essence because you guys are very friendly, very active on forums, and all the other clans just didn't seem to fit.

Favorite/preferred mods: My best mods are ABD, Aikido, Mushu, and Erth-TK.

Fun Facts: I am very forum active and a friendly person if you get to know me. I have good grammar (mostly because I was born in America). I am mature and loyal to others. Sadly, I don't have Skype (mostly because of my poor connection, and my router was made in 2003). But you know, we can talk in the clan IRC, if we have one, or meet up ingame sometime.

Usercard:

Welp, I hope you guys make some agreements and consider me into this wonderful clan, thank you for your time.

This application was very well written and....stuff. yeah. Anyway I like him he seems like a good guy and I just realized I say that about every application I accept. .-. whatever yes from me.

Originally Posted by FirstHack View Post
Hello im a 11 year old my name is Gaspard call me Hack or wolf iv been playing this game for a year on my main account and respect all players this account is brown belt my main account is a 3rd dan but it was unfortunetly banned because:me and my friend was dueling against some guy first to 3 for 15k well we started and my friend playd first he was about to lose and so he reset the game said 0-0 i said nope 1-0 he muted me and i playd and lost he said still 0-0 and then that someone reported us.I want to join this clan because i like that most people are kind and they respect eachother and also i like the fact that its offical but thats not it most players are realy good at this game and hopefully there gonna help me get better and reach that rank 2k wich is my goal.I would love to help Essence win more wars and get a better rank
Thanks for your time

Oh yes sorry forgot about the replays:

headpunch3.rpl (19.2 KB) Headpunch2.rpl (19.3 KB) Headpunch1.rpl (16.5 KB) Nights of London.rpl (32.9 KB) Elite Warrior.rpl (549

Short brain lol
heres my player card:

Username: FirstHack
Id: 3283776
Toricredits: 505
Qi: 532
Achievements: view | view all
Bounty List: view

-----
My main account name is wolfkidxD

I am sorry to say but You do not reach the requirements for this clan. however should you still wish to be a part of the clan consider joining essence-minor(essM) so you can get to know us more and you can once you have met the requirements for essence you can re apply if you are still interested. I hope that this helped out a bit.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by tylercoon View Post
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt, almost 3rd Dan.

Name and Age: My name is Tyler. I am 16 years old.

History: As you may all know, I joined Toribash on July 1st, 2012. I did not know there was a forum until I stumbled upon it on October, 2013, pretty much a year and a half after. I have been pretty active ever since, and I go on the forums every day, and I am more of a forum- based person now. I still go in-game from time to time, but only for hanging out with my mates while playing random mods, sparring, and betting. One day I joined this clan called Pyro, it was my first clan, and I stayed there for about 4 months. They are sort of like a family to me, but they kind of fell apart at one point and things went downhill. And yes, Pyro is the only clan I have been in.

Why did you choose Essence?: I chose Essence because you guys are very friendly, very active on forums, and all the other clans just didn't seem to fit.

Favorite/preferred mods: My best mods are ABD, Aikido, Mushu, and Erth-TK.

Fun Facts: I am very forum active and a friendly person if you get to know me. I have good grammar (mostly because I was born in America). I am mature and loyal to others. Sadly, I don't have Skype (mostly because of my poor connection, and my router was made in 2003). But you know, we can talk in the clan IRC, if we have one, or meet up ingame sometime.

Usercard:

Welp, I hope you guys make some agreements and consider me into this wonderful clan, thank you for your time.

Yes.

That's all I have to say.
Frost is pretty cool
raku