Toribash
Not all games are sold on xbox360 and PS3.

Here's a list of games only on xbox.

There is also very little graphical difference between the two systems, in terms of one being better than the other.

Comparison

Another Comparison
Last edited by PieGod; Oct 4, 2012 at 01:33 AM.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
PS3 is more optimized for bigger screens. Also has quite a lot of useful things on there.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
You can make movies on PS3 and free internet (but you pay for the internet ofc). Your turn.
Beta I don't even play the game :P last time I played was months ago. except for some single matches from time to time.

You pay for the free internet ? waw PS3 rocks
Lol, what game we talking about, to lazy to look back, just saw piegods post, so I am assuming assazins creed? yeah well if its that game you dont need internet for it :P so xbox is fine. I play mw3 and blackops in ps3 and bf3 on xbox...
(when I have my stuff complicated with my moms bf >:
-----
So I took out 20k not to long ago, bought something, sold it, gave away 20k yesterday (19832 all the tc i had to be exact :P) and made 36k today, sending 20k back to bank gotta repay my debts lol
Last edited by Jak; Oct 4, 2012 at 11:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Lol, we have an entrepreneur in debt :P.
PS3 is optimized for bigger screens than an xbox360? Gimmie some proof and I'll believe you.

Also there are "quite of a lot of useful things" on xbox as well. Especially since the most recent upgrades to the dashboard.

I remain on my belief that they are about even.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster