Toribash
Originally Posted by thebeaner1 View Post
hey guys, i want to know what you guys think of this sig i made, keep in mind that this is only my 4th sig, i think, that i have ever made.

i am constructive-criticism ready.

It's good the you faded the render with the picture. But you kinda just put random color brushes everywhere then slapped a render on it. Try to create a flow to you sig, like a direction. Create a focal point, for example have the outside of the sig have darker colors, but the inside have much brighter colors to catch attention of the viewer. And the text, doesn't look nice, try decreasing the opacity of the text so it blends in or something.
I can't rememberwho told me this but..

Keeping things in the center isnt always the best course t follow in design. Sometimes having assymmetry is good. Try to move your render offcenter and to compensate, brighten the empty space's colors or create a fade gradient. also, try to keep a balanced color swatch.

Predominant colors in your render should appear also in your background to keep a sense of unity. The colors should also be faded/washed out a bit so as not to distract.
i will keep both of those in mind next time i do a sig, thank you.
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
i like it but...
1) it is dull
2) it is a bit large
3) the center point fades in to the rendered background.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
okay, i made another sig...so, again, lemme know what you think.

i made it for a dude on another forum, and i wanna know what you guys think about it.
lol, xfacex, i have alwayz been a fan of your work... and again you did good.
Dear Texture-Mob, could I make a handtexture request of you? Not too hard work (I don't have much money).
Last edited by dalir; Jul 3, 2008 at 07:14 PM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]