Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I wouldn't suggest inviting him, for several reasons. He stole a replay and posted it on an event saying it was his, and the replay didn't even have 3 tricks as the rules said, just 1.

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
slash ill send ur invitation later
xeto. u can post ur rpl and join the discution here
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...10#post7966210 and have fun

thx dude, and my name is slask not slash btw
Hi so to be clear plz follow the rules on the first thread and add the replays If you folow the rules you have a higher chance to get in the clan we don't really want to keep asking the same thing over and over so plz just read the first thread thank you <3
Last edited by fragray; Apr 14, 2015 at 01:06 PM.
Hello,My name is James i live at around GMT +5 and i am just a replay maker i am a 6th dan coming very close to 7th dan i'm 15 years old and i make reaction videos weekly if not just not frequently enough my Skype name is jamest0ribash so we can talk and have fun ^-^ also i will help out as i said before replaymaking,Marketability,and donating by the way i am a high rank in abd being in the top 100 in that mod also here are some replays of mine in case you wanna know what i do in single player:
Attached Files
focus.rpl (131.6 KB, 9 views)
just for the lols.rpl (164.9 KB, 9 views)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
i accept your app ;) good replays try and stay active you will be on trial for a couple of weeks ;) then if we like you we will keep you but good start
Nationality: American
Belt: Blue (Was previously 5th dan on TheEpic11)
Can you be on 24 hours a week?: Unless something special is going on, I should be able to.
Skype Name: Benjamin Williams
do you use teamspeak?: Yes
How can you help the clan?: I can make decent head textures, record videos, etc..
Timezone: CST, GMT -5
Forum activity: 7/10
Ingame activity: 9/10
Mods you're best at: Judo, Greykido, Akido, Mushu, Ninjutsu
Who sent you here: Toribash server , xRegaila and fragray
Previous clans: Demons, Tenno (both on main)
Bans: None
Why you want to join Flip: I have seen that this clan is a very skilled clan and I think I have what it takes to join the ranks and help us be the best clan we can be.