Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Argh... Hell Revealed is too hard. Nikujin is a bit too hard. Doom is too boring, Tetris is repetitive. :/

What is there to do?
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Fap?

Or was your question more seeking a game recommendation?

Personally I like the fapping game. Although the longer you play it, the harder it gets.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Choo! Choo!
Originally Posted by TommyTank View Post
Although the longer you play it, the harder it gets.

Then it begins to hurt.

or is that just me...
[spirit]
"Let's Die In La-Mulana"

Who's with me?

Currently I've beaten 1 of the bosses, and Vox has beaten Hell Temple. Anyone else?
Squad Squad Squad lead?
Last I checked, he did.

The first levels are somewhat easy, you can play those safely.

Even I can beat the first boss. :P
Squad Squad Squad lead?
I'm replaying La-Mulana ATM, not sure if I wanna put my self through hell temple twice, but well see, if I do I might record it. Atm i've got:

ROMs:

Items:

Bosses beaten:
1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

7: (just beaten)

A few tips:
1: for windowed players press F6 to switch display mode and get a sharper or smoother image. (good for watching the lets play and playing at the same time)
2: Press F7 to change window size with 1:1 aspect ration kept. (good for watching the lets play and playing at the same time)
3: if you are watching the lets play, turn down the music but keep sound effects up, because otherwise you wont hear the shell horn.

4: get lots of gold, weights and shuriken, they are useful, if you have as much as DC or less than him, grind for a bit. generally the best place to grind is level 1, get the grail and grail point from the guidance gate then warp there, get the pot bottom right on this screen (shuriken) (top on has nothing in it) go right, get all three pots here, one has 2 weight, one has shuriken, one 10 coins, then back to the grail point, go down the ladder and while getting all pots on screen that you can go left untill you get to the large pit, here ignore the pots, then drop down get the pot on the bottom right, drop down get both pots, go left and down, take the path just under the one you enterd by right, then get the pots and then grail warp to 0, save, F5, pick continue and the correct save point then do the whole thing over again.

5: save every time you get something good or beat a boss, dying actually kills you in this game, so really, save a fuck lot.

6: practice with the grapple claw, if you play through hell temple, you will NEED that practice... and to get the chain whip and gauntlets among other things.

7: use the correct weapon, whip/axe for ladders, knife/katana for jumping puzzels, and fast enemies, keyblade for nothing ever, axe for flying or slow enemies, katana/mace for everything else.

8: mace + gauntlet + shuriken + MSX2 with castlevania + majong wizard = victory.

9: if you have epilepsy, DO NOT HOLD DOWN F7

10: if there are skeletons next to a pedestal, it's a trap.

11: i'm still kinda getting up to there, but the dimensional corridor is the best grinding place for items and coins.
Last edited by Vox; May 20, 2009 at 12:05 PM.
There are two types of people who play Hell Temple: Sadists and masochists.

Former refers to telling their friends, latter refers to actually beating it.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
Too much nostalgia in poor smeebob.

It ain't healthy.
Squad Squad Squad lead?