Toribash
....Dirtnapp still got it. Love the background on the last one especially, but the first one i dont like particularly im afraid. The writing isnt clear enough and the font is weird. But the last one... jesus... i shat bricks
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
They're all good but the last one is my absolute favorite. The pose of the guy and the way all the colors mix.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

-----
Bumpity bump.
Last edited by surf; Mar 12, 2011 at 08:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh wow that's sexy. I suck at giving c&c because I don't know much to say on improving it. Perhaps a little more of something going on, on the left side.

So what inspired you to make this, or where did you get influenced from?

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

/invade.
Why you guys dont change the thread name to a[r]t ?
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Each of the original and most important stickies follow the same format

[TORIBASH] [r] "title"

That's all.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Oh wow that's sexy. I suck at giving c&c because I don't know much to say on improving it. Perhaps a little more of something going on, on the left side.

So what inspired you to make this, or where did you get influenced from?

Thanks Ed.

If I want to make a sig, I tend to just browse around a gfx board for a while. It gets me in the mood I suppose. I then go into my big folder filled with stocks and renders. I can kind of visualise what I could do with almost any stock. If I like, I just do it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by surf View Post

-----
Bumpity bump.

aerox21 had a sig with that render if my memory serves well