Toribash
Originally Posted by Dunkin View Post
What is your name in real life:Azhar
What is your name in-gameunkin
How many time do you spend in-game:about 12-18 (holiday) 4-5 (not holiday)
how many time do you spend in-forums:about 12-18 (holiday) 4-5 (not holiday)
What is your belt: brown
What is you best mod: aikdiobd actually IDK what is my best but my favourite is aikido BD
Why do you wanna join? cause i think this is a pro clan and more active than my past clan
WHat is you GMT:+7
Show us 2 multiplayer replays :
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations":winning some clan wars
What was your past clans? elite of pro , commander of kittens
I AM TESTED BY NICOOLASW 2-0 IN AIKIDOBD

Sorry i say NO. You have to be 3rd black belt
Took is the founder, if he say NO, get out of here.
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
Also lax
All the members in the clan can vote but the ppl that have a 3rd dan or below get autorejected
[Ethereal] | Toribash Gambling Org
ʏ ᴜ ɴᴏ ᴊoiɴ?
What is your name in real life: Christopher Hawkins
What is your name in-game: laststroke
How many time do you spend in-game: 4-7 hours a day
how many time do you spend in-forums: 4-6 hours a day
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) 3rd dan black belt
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more )judo
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words ) I have decided to join this clan because i really needed to find a good clan. Also I asked some of my friends what top five clans should i try to apply for and they all recommended that i should go for Psy. I also here that this clan is very active and in my past clans, they were active at least twice a week. I have great potiential and i am a mature person does not just joins then quit. i also think i have a great chance in joining psy.
WHat is you GMT: -3
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material:Because I'm a nice player, I fight very well and I'm very active in the game and on forum.
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ):
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations":Well I can help with activity I will be on almost half of all the day
What was your post clans? yakuza and ninja
Attached Files
2-2.rpl (88.0 KB, 6 views)
2-23.rpl (121.0 KB, 7 views)
ukevv.rpl (55.1 KB, 6 views)
hahe234h.rpl (19.1 KB, 5 views)
hahe234.rpl (24.6 KB, 6 views)
hahe2.rpl (19.1 KB, 5 views)
laststroke- I say a YES, he make a good app i my opinion.
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
I do not see potential on you; wel l i mean you come to use like the only clan i did not like that also your replays suck bro you have to improve that. You make a good appp but i would have to say No.
[Ethereal] | Toribash Gambling Org
ʏ ᴜ ɴᴏ ᴊoiɴ?
What is your name in real life: My name is Leonel
What is your in-game name: nissan350z
How many time do you spend in-game: Spent a Year Opens
How Many do you spend time in-forums: Since I Get Started so until i disconnect and Event
What is your belt (it really affects your Possibilities to be in [psy]) I'm a 5th dan and I think that amuenta more possibilities to enter the clan.
What is you best mod: (Just one no more) Ninjutsu am very good at that mods.
Why do you want to join? (You have to write More Than 30 words)
WHat is you GMT: I would like to enter this guild because I see that it is organized, members and leaders are good too, .. I hope more and be a member and leave agrade.yo them with the desire to join but not I get the casaul negligence but that today if I do and hopefully be successful ... Thanks
Why do you think That You are [psy] material:Materials mm Look I'm not sure if Psy hope your decision and not there some conflicts among you and I ..
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays (the multiplayer replays Have to be in your best mode): If this is ofcourse under the command
With what You Can Help the clan? (Nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations" Well umm .. after this then I will come to mind something Thanks yy .. Excuse me please
What was your post clans? If this means that clans Postie o I was in Fury and Kame .. If you and I forget to say I am a little awkward ..
Also read the rules of the clan:
If the lei
-----
Here I send the 3 I'm alone and now I send the 3 multiplayer=D.rpl

cF.rpl

dead uke.rpl

T.t.rpl
Last edited by nissan350z; Jan 17, 2012 at 12:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No Te Des Por Vencido Ni Aun Vencido http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=6284103