Toribash
no it's cuz I don't want to be kicked and chandlers been at my house but the reason for inactiveness is my ps3 and my obsesiveness to beat all my new games :3
but I don't want to quit this clan but I like this other clan (that i'm not gonna talk about) but I'm just scared ...
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
dammit i am fuckin cursed!!!

i am just loosing! my arm or head just blow up randomly,or my opponent win by pure luck

and when i am about to win..guess what? whoever i am playing ping out

mmdsadmamdmsavncdavbhajdwjaduwiada!! o0

Originally Posted by jcmert View Post
no it's cuz I don't want to be kicked and chandlers been at my house but the reason for inactiveness is my ps3 and my obsesiveness to beat all my new games :3
but I don't want to quit this clan but I like this other clan (that i'm not gonna talk about) but I'm just scared ...

Originally Posted by aakash555 View Post
..... just go for the clan you like more.
Also its not about the clan its about the people in it.

^that

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
humm what about the events? secretbash... iīm stronger than you and event of awesome... when will you guys conclude them?
~~[SECRET]~~[OLDA]~~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
well the event of awesome will be concluded when enough people vote in the poll.

PPL NEED TO VOTE !

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
fakeangel if you were active enough you would know that secretbash died.
I'm stronger than you didn't have any winner cz noone posted their qi.
I'm stronger than you, well... What aakash said.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

i check the forums once a day... ya know? havenīt seen an annoucement that secret bash was called off... and it is still in the pending events list...
~~[SECRET]~~[OLDA]~~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
Originally Posted by teague19 View Post
well if u leave JC bye.. dont come back.

eh a bit harsh dude
but im not levin till you guys kick me out as i said above it was a thoght and the thought is gone
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
So i'm looking for a new tv show to watch, preferably a funny one, that isn't anime. any suggestions?
OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?