Ranking
Originally Posted by fl0yd218 View Post
*Notice* If you want to join Essence Minor (or EssM), there is a link at the very top saying "Would you like to join Essence-Minor?"
"Our application thread is HERE" and you click on "Here" and it takes you to our application thread where you guys can flood us with applications!
-----
So how is everyone on the forums doing today?
*NOTICE*
Until Rappunk can start re-doing his server, I will be doing my own server. It is getting kinda boring not being able to hang with you guys unless I hunt you down!
*NOTICE*

I'm normally there.
I've just been particularly busy lately.
It's covered by either myself or seasickazn though.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Hey guys, i found that i have a spare 128x head texture, some aqua stuff and a bunch of orc and gladiator stuff, if you want any feel free to message me for it.

(I would like some money for the head item though, like 500 tc if thats ok (75% off))
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
Hey guys, i found that i have a spare 128x head texture, some aqua stuff and a bunch of orc and gladiator stuff, if you want any feel free to message me for it.

(I would like some money for the head item though, like 500 tc if thats ok (75% off))

You should try to sell it on the market. ^^

Edit: @EssM
I'm going to remove some more inactive members soon and start bringing in new recruits.
Last edited by rappunk23; Oct 5, 2013 at 06:12 PM.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
You should try to sell it on the market. ^^

Edit: @EssM
I'm going to remove some more inactive members soon and start bringing in new recruits.

Usually i would like to offer it to clan members (discounted for expensive items) for free. I would have put it on the market anyways eventually
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Hey guys ^^ I may be late to the afternoon server because I am taking my niece on a hay ride
"Everything is worth a shot. Even a blind dog gets a bone every once in a while." And also... [Essence] ^^
can i make a trade? a radioactive torso and 108 tc?
-----
Usually i would like to offer it to clan members (discounted for expensive items) for free. I would have put it on the market anyways eventually

ill trade with you a radioactive torso and 108 TC. send it over and ill get you the torso/TC immediately
Last edited by fl0yd218; Oct 5, 2013 at 08:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

I'd be willing to buy it, but I'm particularly poor right now.
Could I pay you back over time please?
As in whenever I get TC ill send it to you until the debt is paid off.

Also I've been sick for the past few days, but now it's starting to get bad.
I hope to be on for the afternoon/evening server, but I won't be able to if I get to sick.
Sorry

Originally Posted by fl0yd218 View Post
can i make a trade? a radioactive torso and 108 tc?

A trade for the head texture? I really dont like radioactive, and torso items are useless because it is just replaced by textures.
(which i have a full set of +512x head)

Sorry. (Though i hate to market items inter-clan, at least its a massive discount right?)
Well I'm glad everyone is out and active outside Toribash and Inside Toribash! I hope you feel better nickbritt. And How much TC you have?
-----
[/QUOTE]Sorry. (Though i hate to market items inter-clan, at least its a massive discount right?)[/QUOTE]

A real big discount! well, could i send my TC i have on me over and pay you back in a few days?
Last edited by fl0yd218; Oct 5, 2013 at 09:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump