Toribash
Brucia... lol, that gabber period is a painfull memory for me, my brother used to be a bald
little gabber about 17 years ago, my room was next to his with a very thin wall.

I tried to listen to queen but it got destroyd most of the time xD

How the hell do you know that shit :P

edit:

Hakke&Zagen, hmm how to explain, I think it is like a lame metaphor for chopping and sawing wood.
But that energy put into the music and their kicking little dance.

Gabber means Brother like a form of slang or whatever.

At the start he is telling that guy with the stick up his ass who is trying to start playing the piano to fuck of.
Then it continues on with:

Toot Toot Boing boing Hakkuh and Zagen Zagen and Hakkuh,out with it, wearing his aussi and the top part,
no hair on his head, Hakkuh and Zagen what a sound.

" " On to the prom, Look at them go ( which also means they are on xtc ), tight like an eel. those weird melon heads here in this hall.

" " Do you hear that bass, I m feeling wound up, could get clearheadded with a slap,That is crewl man ( in a good way ) Was it your turn yet?

" "Hey, how are you doing, can somebody tell me were the entrance is? yeah you take the bus "line 4" to the station and you will see it clearly, pancake!
How long does this rave take? "20 hours. ..Damn that's short.
Hey, I need to get home when it is light or else my mom wont recognize me.... zwabber ( which means "fake gabber )

" " "First couplet"... lol

" " "second couplet".. not getting more interesting.. :P

Damn they turned of the water again, now I need to drink out of the ditch again, I am totally going nuts here.
Then he repeats some more and ends with saying he is wound up on xtc and what a great party it is.

Translation is literal I did it myself, but It actually rimes in my language.

Gabbers were known for using xtc and speed, mostly pep drugs.
Pretty simple base music, very repetitive.
In reality most of the gabbers around sadly also were very racist.
I have seen gabbers beat up minorities, and I have seen gabbers being beat up for being racist.
My brother never was a racist though he just tried to fit in, he wont talk about it ever again xD, so funny.

the only decent songs that were made were made by the pary animals if I recall correctly.
Also that I wanna be a Hippy isnt that bad :P
Last edited by Squiziph; May 22, 2012 at 05:54 AM.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Originally Posted by Squiziph View Post
Also that I wanna be a Hippy isnt that bad :P

Who doesnt wanna be a hippy.
I R IRONMAN
ahah lol at both previous posts:d

Btw Squiz i had some gabber friends and they told me about these songs..here gabber and hardcore in general are listened a lot by fascists/nazi, but there isn't a real "division"(it's not a "fascist genre of music")..
Some of my friends that go almost regularly to "Master of Hardcore" told me that in Netherland the ambient is much more "quiet" and "friendly" than here (personally i never go to hardcore party,even if i don't dislike hardcore, for these reasons),even if one of them(in truth was a friend of a friend) got beat hard there:d
Last edited by bRuCiA; May 23, 2012 at 03:34 AM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Yeah it are/were not all gabbers at all, A friend became a racist gabber though, that was why we werent friends for about 8 years, he became very racist, even to the point he was in a group, he allways told me that if he had a problem with a Morocan he could call and about 12 angry "melon heads" would show up, depending on which location.
( they liked ganging up on people when getting into fights, )
Sadly I do believe he was'nt even full of shit when he said that.

Also his sister married a guy from kenya and had 3 kids with him, he dropped the racist angry style and came to his sences, later I got to know him again. He even excused himself for his behaviour back then and told me he was an angry idiot

Also to stay in touch with this thread I'll throw some more of this garbage in here :P
( not my taste ghehe )

"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
I'm into Sabaton right now
and maybe some Manowar- Thor
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
5-6 years ago or maybe less

i download a song from Limewire that was supposed to be "Linkin Park - What I've Done" but instead it wasnt... but it was a really awsome song
well all those years later i finnaly found the song xD

Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL