Ranking
ud im sorry but i have to give you a no
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
Originally Posted by biggems View Post
Emo@ that's where you'r wrong you can always go back and do some of it over it's the lower grades you cant anything from 11th and up is well im guessing free game (not really free because usually you do have to pay)

You can't retake high school. You have to get a GED. You can't retake any grade because the school has to give a certain amount of cash to provide for each student. At least I think that's how it goes. I know you have to get a GED though.

Also I say no to udw0lf
no for ud. i dont think you can retake any grade i think you can only go back as far are 10th or 11th depending on the circumstances
Wombo Combooooooo
yea thats what im saying but i know in college you can start from the beginning if you didn't go before
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
anyway what the hell would we do with oragami over the fucking internet watch him make the shit on skype XD
sorry biggems for leaving the spar, The electricity went off for like an a hour, damn It would be a good replay (
Speak the truth......But leave immediately after
it's cool man