Toribash

Belt/Qi (User Card):

No Past Clan
Infraction History:
No one
So hello there guys i'm Alessandro from rome (italy), i had start to play toribash when in february, current year, Brucia of JollyR ( a mine friend in real ) show me this awesome game and my love for this game comes up very quickly .
I finished my study and i worked a bit as salesman, receptionist for a little hotel and some other little works, i really enjoy online games and talk with mature ppl, i play toribash like 2 / 3 hours x day (or more) but still love my real life . I want to join CW because i know is a very good clan and because i know a lot of good player in there (or at last i have played with them) like dge, 1handclap, Chicken89, Tysk1e and others and of course 'cause after 10 dan playng withouth clans i'm feel ready to join a good one.
My favourite mods are:
Aikidobd - Wushu - Judo - Lenshu - Ninjutsu

My application is supported by CW member:

Chicken89

Replays:
SANDRO DECAP AIKIDO BD.rpl

SANDRO LENSHU DECAP.rpl

SANDRO AIKIDO BD HEAD KICK.rpl

SANDRO WUSHU GAME.rpl

SINGLE PLAYER.rpl

Edit: tnx for read my application, good morning and ok i just wait for some news.

Last edited by Ergecko; Sep 29, 2011 at 11:53 AM. Reason: ( i read your answer )
Belt/Qi (User Card):
http://www.toribash.com/usercard/tomteg50.png

Past Clans:None

Infraction History: No infraction
A little about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc):
Well, my name is Thomas, I live up north of France (not that I want to). I study in a high school in Chantilly, in 1st Sciences. I animate a lot, when I have free periods. I started playing toribash thanks to a friend on a forum called Pivot-Land (french). I really enjoy it, I had a time were I was very good (yellow to blue in one day :P). I am currently Brown belt (:3) and I'm getting, well lonely. I could bring my help to the clan for my editing skills and retouch pictures (photoshop) editing. I can also do some compilations... Since I know Ergecko since a bit, I saw he entered a good clan, it looks really nice (the clan) and I like it a lot. I may be am a Junior Member but I have good experience in Toribashing. My favourites mods are Judo, aikido, ninjitsu, jousting, and a lot of other that aren't that used like spinbag or headcannon.

My application is supported by CW member:
None. :/

Before I post the replays that will take the final place, I just want to say that this means a lot to me ;3 I really need people to help me right now. Got problems.

Replays:

Attached Files
Tom-fast.rpl (11.2 KB, 5 views)
Tom-Split.rpl (8.3 KB, 5 views)
Tom-finish.rpl (16.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by TomTeg50; Oct 1, 2011 at 07:29 PM.
It's been pretty long... How are all of you? Meet me ingame.