Toribash
Originally Posted by Melmoth View Post
Don't make ToriNews an Org about money. I started to pay the news writers when I realize that money really stimulates people. But I never made an issue in order to earn TCs, and I know some of you don't expect money for their job, they are in this org for the fun.

We have 110700 TCs, we can make more than 5 issues with that (most of the TCs we spent were for the Contests in issues 2 and 4). And I'll ask more if we need more (or the Guv_na will ask, he's the banker now).

And can somebody explains wtf is the "Goons" ? Some random retards who spam in Discussion, am I right ? What is the link with us ?

Yeah when i wrote my article i had no idea there was pay
It was cool
The payout for me is being in torinews >.>
the god
veb will come threw! when do you think the release of 6 will be?
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
Yeah when i wrote my article i had no idea there was pay
It was cool
The payout for me is being in torinews >.>

culapou no offence but you sound like asslicker.. [NO OFFENCE] I understand that you are just grateful. Thats all, sorry [invader]
I Hate
Originally Posted by ramenlover View Post
veb will come threw! when do you think the release of 6 will be?

Dunno if Hamster got enough articles to realize a complete issue...
And this is a totally new team, so it will be longer than the previous issue I guess.
Originally Posted by KiLLaH View Post
culapou no offence but you sound like asslicker.. [NO OFFENCE] I understand that you are just grateful. Thats all, sorry [invader]

I don't see how calling someone an asslicker can be interpreted to be non-offencive,
And hamster how many articles do you have so far?
the god
culapou, you misunderstood me. I didn't call you an asslicker, I said you sound like that. Nvm... sorry, stupid comment
I Hate
i think we should interview volt.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
VERY GOOD NEWS

on irc i asked somone if he would fund us while veb was gone and he said sure yah. and he sent me 200k which i sent to the guv na.

i dont want to metion his name becuase people would bother him. me and the guv na are the only ones who know but the seecret will get out sooner or later.