Toribash
if u don't like the inactiveness gtfo is my opinion!!
i'm active on forum but i don't care about this clan so much cause lwaffles does the work and muur too (and maybe faint and facade) ;)
Back on top
Application:
My name is Joel and i'm 15 years old. I live in England where i'm currently studying art, graphics, sports and media. I like to make friends and try to get along with everyone. Also, I feel that i'm mature for my age and have lots of time for Toribash.
When it comes to clans, I love to contribute and help with anything (eg. Recruiting, events, wars and discussions). I'm very active on the forum, fairly active ingame and pop in the irc a lot. I had another account back in 2009 which I only used ingame (kirby777). Also, my favourite mods are aikido/aikidobigdojo. [GMT - 0].
Thanks for reading my application and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
--
Lol, Murr xD
Last edited by MintCat; Jan 24, 2012 at 03:19 PM.
Kitteh! I like him. I'll do some RESEARCH before I come to a conclusion and I'll make a hypothesis, and follow procedure, and observe, and document what I observe.This is going to be a pain in the butt, but all in all it will be worth the struggle.
Psst...Wafflez, help me...I dunno what 1/2 the words I just used mean....like..."do" or "him" or "in" or "the" or "butt"
DAMN.
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
Application:
My name is Joel and i'm 15 years old. I live in England where i'm currently studying art, graphics, sports and media. I like to make friends and try to get along with everyone. Also, I feel that i'm mature for my age and have lots of time for Toribash.
When it comes to clans, I love to contribute and help with anything (eg. Recruiting, events, wars and discussions). I'm very active on the forum, fairly active ingame and pop in the irc a lot. I had another account back in 2009 which I only used ingame (kirby777). Also, my favourite mods are aikido/aikidobigdojo and [GMT -0].
Thanks for reading my application and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
--
Lol, Murr xD

I'll say yes, even though we've had a bad past.