yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

See, I think I might have did lost my memory? Care to explain what happened, and also why your and mine personal opinion matters to the clan? I am here to ask the clan to take me off the enemies list, not you yourself. But your opinion is highly valued I believe, so thanks for responding.
Admin on the famous minecraft server; Raidcraft
IP: raidcraft.get-sourced.net
No.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Denied. Bye.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by torismaser View Post
Is this the "I used to be in this clan bl0x" thread?
Sup
You all probably still remember and love me.

What happened to you?

Originally Posted by Kruke View Post
Sup people. MadVVorld here

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
What happened to you?

Nothing really happened, i left this clan to join Saint's dead clan Phantasm, after it died i join Corrupted Waffles and it has been that way ever since.
Well, i did join Voltage220 for some time, but that died aswell, so i rejoined Waffles xd
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Originally Posted by Devil1Bank View Post
See, I think I might have did lost my memory? Care to explain what happened, and also why your and mine personal opinion matters to the clan? I am here to ask the clan to take me off the enemies list, not you yourself. But your opinion is highly valued I believe, so thanks for responding.

Nothing personal, but see the memberlist.
Grayve as the ex-captain is still here.
So no.

I doubt people will take our enemy list seriously anyway.
Originally Posted by Devil1Bank View Post

First of all, you are to cocky. Why my personal opinion matters to the clan? Well, maybe because we have made here a little 'family' and we treat each other equally. That can be the reason. And yes, you know what has happen, don't make such fool out of yourself.

Dicktard.
Originally Posted by torismaser View Post
Is this the "I used to be in this clan bl0x" thread?
Sup
You all probably still remember and love me.

<3

the only one, besides Mookie, who believed in Phantasm