Hope your hand is doing alright Shook, see you soon yo

Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
this is my newest replay I tried a new mod today

http://i.imgur.com/Xk12Jau.gifv

I like it

btw we replaced you guys with phoenix
oh yeah
Phoenix? Oh my, i'm missing out on more than i expected. :I

also hey fun fact my right hand has also joined the realm of strain injuries so that's fun and times trying to manage

there's almost nothing i can do that won't apply any strain to my hands and that tends to get astoundingly boring

:'D

At least progress is being made. I've gotten to the point where my manfingers can tolerate some light gaming (curiously enough, Fallout 4 qualifies for that) without exploding, but alas, they can't handle twitchfests or uh... Prolonged typing. Whoops. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
hi guise

did you know?

colourdoodles

It's obvious to me that this type of colouring/shading works a lot better for me than painting does. :v
Stop making amazing art, I can't handle the awesome.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Dangit Disney, always turning out to be a subconscious inspiration. Oh well, i could think of worse subconscious inspirations. :v (also i wonder why he seems to have fur in a few spots)

Anyways, wrists (in plural) are still kind of screwy, but slowly getting better. Alas, as mentioned before, i don't think it'd be a good idea to go on IRC yet. Every fiber of my being is itching to go ham with chats and games, but doing that would only delay recovery even further. :I

also thanks guise ur nice <3