Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yeah, double grabbing is annoying. Although often the people start thinking theyre safe when they do it though so you might get an easy hit somewhere. Its pretty sad that a common strategy is to do a wushu starter youve read from someplace and then just hold your opponent in place.

What worries me more is that people who apparently are doing wushu starters use wushu starters that would danceoff in wushu, which is retarded. Launching in deltabox isnt as hard as you may think though, you can improve the launch speed and aiming a lot due to the turn frames.

I dont see the point in people disliking no DQ(at least, in the 8 months ive played betabox it has worked well), isnt it sort of a cooler idea to win by causing damage than by making something touch the floor?
Last edited by Zaarock; Sep 25, 2008 at 10:29 PM.
oshi , i welcomed the AMBzor ingame but i forgot to do it here !!!

so welcome home you wushu lover, at this rate we'll rule teh world soon XD
wow, well welcome to the clan amb.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol starrzz, you turned him to stone on the second turn ;P
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Good luck to you guys

Will be happy to train in deltabox with any of you if you need practice.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
AMB Welcome to hell!!!!!!!!! I remember that from donkor when i was new here
But anyway i hope you like your time in this uber super Clan:P
WUSHU FTW
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
Too late, xarus ;p . I posted on that thread already. Sahee, Ami, AMB, starrzz and superstar are in, tis time.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"