yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Youre kidding right? Ok, post an application. Remember, you HAVE to meet the restrictions.
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
Originally Posted by prongy View Post
can i join? im a 2nd dan black belt im a really good player and im not annoying i play almost everyday and i listen to clan members

Turn around, go home.
One of my fleet's in about 6 hours will colonize my first planet. Also, can't wait for payday. Investing Economy, then Industry. I will have to buy science from an alliance from someone, I hope that there will be at least 1 brain-man.
A Simple Request
I am sorry if I am not allowed to post a thread here but this can be deleted after the issue has been solved. My ban was reduced and I am getting unbanned on july 11th, I don't want to have people hate me and dedicate a whole line for me on there clan.
Enemies:
Devil, because he's a fag who got owned by us, and all the clans he's ever been in died or sucked ass because of him.

To put it simply I want to apologize for whatever I had done in the past and get removed from that list, thanks.
Admin on the famous minecraft server; Raidcraft
IP: raidcraft.get-sourced.net
Alright close this, didn't know someone has a old grudge against me.
Admin on the famous minecraft server; Raidcraft
IP: raidcraft.get-sourced.net
Of course I still have. It's Marked1 here. Think twice before doing something, because consequences can be long-term.