Toribash
Sorry but you need to be 2nd dan or higher in order to join. You need to get this acc up to there and then apply.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Originally Posted by FirstHack View Post
Why You want to join:Because Many people are kind and this clan is also not so active in game and thats what i like but aswell i like the fact that its offical but thats not it the leaders and all members are good at fighting and i hope they will teach me some of there skills

Sounds like the only reason you want to join is to be in an official clan in hopes of getting better. Its a noble reason at some parts but honestly its not what most clans want these days.
I have no alts I currently use. I had alts before to raise tc but that's it. I have been in some clans this includes; Usmc, Shade, and one more i can't remember the name of. I'm sorry but I have no replays to share yet because I am applying on my phone but I can provide that later today. My name is Tristan, I am 17 years of age. My place of birth is oregon and I still live there. My time zone is PST. I am on everyday so no worries about me being inactive. I am very mature and will not act immature at ANY time. I am sorry, but I can't provide proof of art because I suck at it. Also I am on a phone so that's impossible to provide this info right now. I will be on the computer in game at two pm PST. Good day and good luck.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you still provide the name of the alts you had before?
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Of course. BuckyTurg, GenCorner, TheNuclearBank, Gman13342. Thats all. Also I am on right now can we test?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im clean.
I understand. How long will this take?