Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

A new experimentation field opens in front of us! That was cool and funny, and I´m starting to believe in paranormal happenings! lol!
LONG LIVE HUNG / PROUD MEMBER OF OLDA
Sahee, SnowflakeG plays real nice at deltabox, get more than 5 members, just in case some of us fails to appear the day the compo takes place. Well, just an advice...

Cheers
LONG LIVE HUNG / PROUD MEMBER OF OLDA
o shit, starrzz, I haven't play with him in any comp, and we're together for more than a year :P. Starrzz's in.

1.Sahee 2.AmiHaniuki 3.AMB 4. Superstar 5. Starrzz

We'll mix people, so that sometimes number 1,2 and 5 will be fighting; other time numbers 4,3 and 5 etc.

And Amb, in clanbrawl's rules there's said that we can't take more ;p.
We still need only 3 people, theoritically, those 2 are to change those three, I believe.
Anyway I guess it's stated, and I shall post it. Zyp - next contest you'll be allowed to get in fo' sho'.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Cool one starrzz! I see that u r starting to understand the way it works ^^

@amb: believe it, then do it.

●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
way to kill the mood

as for fighters i think 4 will do and to make it easier why not just make it when our members fight we record it this way we all dont have to get our lazy ass outta bed to woop another lazy guys ass.

so if ya see 1 or more of the 4 chosen fighters challenge us save the outcome and post it in your thread and ours will to.

Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
k, but who is in your rep?
and I still think that having at least one spectator would make things more straight ;p. I've seen such spec-less duels go as they shouldn't. Few guys edited, during duels with me, our replays, and admitted it waaay later ;).
I think we'll have
1.Sahee
2.Maldiluna
3.Scheczudio
4.Snowflake.

I'll wait to speak with skullo tho, is he interested. If not, then maldi would be able to take his place ;).
So I'll be back there shortly.

Who's on your side?

im sorry but it looks to me like you said "k" to these rules so wtf is the problem i was under the impression you didnt mind, 2nd i cant tell what server has a password or Qi limit, 3rd you never told me to leave and i challenged you you said the jenga 1 wont count so i let u set up watever you wanted it was wushu i won.

i have no problem letting it slide but going off at me like i tried to pull a fast 1 aint gonna work.
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

I have known AMB for a long time, since he started toribash. I am glad to see he is apart of the team now.

And yea, I saw it coming.

welcome to the clan buddy
I was under the impression you agreed to my rules too, but from what Snowflake says it looks like in practice, it wasn't the case. Also you fought with SnowflakeG not with me, so don't make it look like it was me ;p. Direct it towards snowflake, please, and let us two wait till he comes back so he can present his side of the storry too o:. I'm not so convinced that
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger
going off me like i tried to pull a fast 1 aint gonna work.

Maybe no, rather yea. I'm about to pull our clans off this shiz, and make something managable, when it's more possible that us 4 will meet - I'd like to be there, cause shit is falling apart when I'm not around (caution: I keep telling myself that, so please don't try to explain I am wrong about it , I might be right ;P)!
Last edited by Sahee; Sep 25, 2008 at 08:11 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Also, people just don't realize that double grabbing means you are a bloody failure, I don't know why, but it seems the people that tend to play deltabox have the judo mindset, which is retarded. Even I know not to double grab for more than one turn *to position myself*. All you can do is remind them that they can't do shit with both arms grabbing and at such a high dm threshold
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?